Search results

+
  1. I

Gold weather me once, I've got a counter, gold weather me twice...

why is weather spam still a thing? im so close to jumping the bandwagon.. this is a worst case senario, i havent faced a deck this annoying but im so close to joining the dark side. im sick of having to build my deck around weather. dagon 3 frost hounds (4 if you use eredin) abaya white...
  2. I

member woodland spirit?

ya, i take it back. with harpys and roach its still really good. that deck still works, i just had to tweak it with harpys and foglets although it can "only" be used 3 times now that griffins cant move silver cards. im on my 4th account now because of my impatience but im back with my original...
  3. I

member woodland spirit?

hory shet. 61 points on 4 cards, thx for the insight,
  4. I

member woodland spirit?

been a while sinse i used harpys. i dont like it when i have to meet certain criterias to get the most out of my cards, same reason i stay awey from consume deck. but i just realized i answered my own question, sort of. that deck applied fog four times... derp... i used to use iris when i had...
  5. I

member woodland spirit?

member woodland spirit? ohh i member. it was the first gold card i got from kegs and my ace in my resurrect deck, if i got the right cards i could use it 4 times in one match. play it round one, renew in round two bomb it with dimeritium bomb, eat it or let it get destroyed and put it in my...
  6. I

I don't understand why people think the current version is broken

im too impatient not to scrap the cards i dont use atm and rarely have money to spend on games and the monster faction is the only faction with any appeal to me, but ya, should'ave could'ave would'ave saved my cards instead of scapping them, atleast my monster cards.
  7. I

I don't understand why people think the current version is broken

weather spam is too strong and hard to play against unless you build your deck around it completely. frost hound - white frost - carantir - rag nar roog (put a drought in there just to be really annoying) in a wild hunt deck is too powerful and really annoying to play against most people have 2...
  8. I

someone explain Draugr to me.

NEVER MIND, im retarded, i completely tuned out the explanatition for daugir.
  9. I

someone explain Draugr to me.

someone explain Draugr to me. i want to change one of my gold cards in my death wish deck but the explanation on draugr is pretty lackluster and i dont want to waste my hard earned scraps on a card i don't know what does. my deck if you're wondering. Bronze cards 1 x first light 3 x...
  10. I

RIP archgriffin.

RIP archgriffin. y you do dis. i used to run ressurect monster with renew, caretaker, dimeritium bomb, archgriffin and decoy. bombing my own gold cards and putting them in my oppenents graveyard with archgriffins this patch completey F*ed my only deck up. its a buff to nilfgaard aswell, right...
  11. I

BUG: White/Biting Frost visual bug

thank you 4RM3D (i get the feeling you dont hear that enough) a reinstall seemed to have fixed it.
  12. I

BUG: White/Biting Frost visual bug

weather bug. i've lost a couble of rounds today because the weather effect doesnt show up on the board, lost a round in ranked because imlerith got played, he moves 5 units to another row and applies frost, i cant see the frost so im not worried about it until i lose 6 points and 2 harpy eggs.
  13. I

GWENT: Ask a Dev

sinse my last question was ignored im going asume you dont know, so let me refrase, do you have any plans to add more factions other then the existing ones?
  14. I

Worst Cards

before this patch it was a 5 power card, not really much of a difference. in the closed beta it wasnt restricted to being played from your deck, it would still pop up after it had been removed and you played another gold card. tell me a silver card that more useless now then roach?
  15. I

Worst Cards

roach. 4 power silver card that can be used only once when you play a gold card. its so annoying too, i love the art for the premium card, but there are so many better silver cards to choose from.
  16. I

List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit)

i use kayran fire elemental and roach, where can i see what changes was/is being made to them?
  17. I

GWENT: Ask a Dev

any chance we'll see an Aen Elle or Unicorn faction down the line?
  18. I

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

No Title
  19. I

So the development team is taking notes from Hearthstone?

i just wanted to vent about nilfgard. i think op was doing the same.
Top Bottom