Search results

+
  1. I

member woodland spirit?

member woodland spirit? ohh i member. it was the first gold card i got from kegs and my ace in my resurrect deck, if i got the right cards i could use it 4 times in one match. play it round one, renew in round two bomb it with dimeritium bomb, eat it or let it get destroyed and put it in my...
  2. I

someone explain Draugr to me.

someone explain Draugr to me. i want to change one of my gold cards in my death wish deck but the explanation on draugr is pretty lackluster and i dont want to waste my hard earned scraps on a card i don't know what does. my deck if you're wondering. Bronze cards 1 x first light 3 x...
  3. I

RIP archgriffin.

RIP archgriffin. y you do dis. i used to run ressurect monster with renew, caretaker, dimeritium bomb, archgriffin and decoy. bombing my own gold cards and putting them in my oppenents graveyard with archgriffins this patch completey F*ed my only deck up. its a buff to nilfgaard aswell, right...
  4. I

gwent cards needs more clarity.

gwent cards needs more clarity. ik this is properly going to get deleted, but, its the only place i can post it.. so, ya. there are some cards with missing info on them, like the succubus, it just says "move the highest other unit on its row to your side" nowhere does it state that it doesnt...
  5. I

Suggestion: Troll as a Playable Hero & Greeting Emote

Suggestion: Troll as a Playable Hero & Greeting Emote make the troll playable as a hero, not the playable ones but as the hero "playing" the game. i wanna hear him taunt the enemy or say "goodes game human" or something like that, im not a writer but you get my point :p will there be other...
  6. I

bug or limited amount of scrap aviable?

bug or limited amount of scrap aviable? the last 3 matches ive been commended but my scrap has been sitting on 75, i tried to relog but it still sits at 75. dont mind me, im just stupid.. didnt know you could earn different rewards from commedations
Top Bottom