Search results

+
  1. K

Sabrina Glevissig

Sabrina Glevissig OK memorable from Witcher 2 and all, but has anyone usefully played this card??? It's a deathwish to set the cards on a row to the lowest card value, but activates after the round has finished (so it makes no difference to the result). I guess there's a use case against...
  2. K

What You Would Like to See on the Next Hotfix/Update

At the risk of sounding predictable: Something needs to be done about SC resilient units - I've no problem* with racking up 100 odd points, but being able to keep them for the next round is wrong. Wrong, I tell you. (*OK, unless they're playing against me) Make weather more interesting...
  3. K

First impressions of the hotfix

Yes, pretty much! (ignore it and take a small hit or boost the cards). Before (the hotfix) you needed to make sure you had several weather counter cards or you were done for; now you can brazen it out, so the cards are more optional. I think the complaints due to the spam were valid - before...
  4. K

Nilfgaard Reveal - What do you think?

Played one of them : we both had mangonels - I had 2 mangonels and they had 1, they played the leader card and I whacked most of their side. That probably needs looking at! As others have said, first round is mangonels and last round is spotters vs debuffs. Kinda predictable -- Dimeritium bombs...
  5. K

First impressions of the hotfix

My impressions: NR - is weird now. If you can get the cards armoured up it's pretty good, but if you don't it's a bit soft... M - only played my consume deck so far, no noticeable change to that - the harpies are a point weaker, but their main benefit is the eggs anyway. NG - reveal seems a bit...
  6. K

Update: Did not get extra Scrap for Bought Kegs

Yeah, just chiming in with a "me too" post... (bought a few kegs (with real money!) during this open beta phase too).
  7. K

List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

Yeah, you're right. I've played a few of my other decks since (Scoia, NG & Skellige - I still haven't worked out monsters....). I take back what I said about Dandelion. The card involves planning ahead, it's not like a few of the gold cards which seem to be instant-win-5000-billion point cards...
  8. K

List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

Heh. Yeah. Confession: I have a Dandelion card and I play it, but I agree, it needs ... needs... something doing to it. Thing is though, for every weather spam and rot tosser spam games, I've had plenty of good games (even if I lost!), hopefully the upcoming balance pass will sort things. An...
  9. K

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

I agree with the OP. Weather needs reigning in a bit - IMO - it should either be fixed rows (predictable) or symmetrical (tactical, due to consequences to both sides). At the moment you almost have to make sure you've got enough counter-weather cards in sufficient numbers to a) have enough b)...
  10. K

BUG: Card Display Error (Artwork Swapped)

Really minor bug - reward card image didn't change A really minor bug/glitch, but I thought I'd mention it seeing as how it's a beta and all... I was given a scoia'tael card (i forget which) as a reward for winning 2 of 12 rounds. At the same time I also levelled up and was given another card...
  11. K

Sugggestions for UI and Quality of Life Improvements.

Somewhere to post (too much of noob apparently!) 1.) Show special cards when they're played (for maybe 2 or 3s) - swallow, scorch, devourers (show which card gets eaten), just so we can see what was played/eaten... 2.) If I can't use an ability (make a silver card bronze or some such) don't...
Top Bottom