Search results

+
  1. S

[SPOILERS] Saovine: Holiday of the Dead - Help Solving Puzzles

I took the approach that you HAD to 2:0 him as his last round carry over is ridiculous.
  2. S

Farseer Buff

Farseer Buff It'll help to describe the scenario first. I have Virhedd Dragoon and Farseer on the field and end the turn on an even score with the Farseer buff. My opponent passes, I pass, we draw. Now what I feel should have happened is when I passed and thus ended my turn my Farseer should...
  3. S

Iorveth's new ability shouldn't buff agents

I second this, it'll be in line with how they've made other buff things as well that way.
  4. S

Improving Pro Ladder engagement

Potentially just get the rewards from which ever ladder you placed higher in.
  5. S

Please, no pro ladder

I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers from of it you've really looked at the analysis of the coin flip. So I've seen two people's data, person 1: First = 39% winrate, Second = 62% winrate. person 2: First = 59% winrate, Second = 71% winrate. So yes, I don't think there's any argument...
  6. S

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Opponent plays Vilentrenemeth then buffs their board... They conceded after they realised. I felt bad for them.
  7. S

Where is Skellige's weather clear unit?

Well, all the weather guys have an additional effect, so if they balance it right then that effect can sometimes be better and sometimes not so they get more variety. Like it could damage undamaged units in the weather by 1 (them Skellige are a hardy bunch) and give power to warcry builds where...
  8. S

Feelings about skellige in this update

77% win rate with Skellige while in rank 20, it's a very strong but specific deck though, not much room for creativity. I'm sure they'll get some differentiation in the next patch though.
  9. S

Lock - Unlock interactions

I dunno, locking a makaham defender of ekimara so they have to replay it from the graveyard before getting another resilience trigger seems decent. Like Skelige are the only ones who have like all the revives and locking Cerys/Morkvarg/Olgierd is still really good. It also allows fun things like...
  10. S

Vrihedd Brigade & Dwarven Mercenary trigger the wrong abilities (They are swapped)

Vrihedd Brigade and clear weather I just played against this card and it doesn't do what it says. It says "Promote this unit when you play a Weather Card" and at 4 strength it seems useless unless changes happen. When they played it 'cleared weather from a row and moved an enemy unit to the...
  11. S

Resilience is... a problem

I play boost Dwarves (so buff the resilience is my game). It's fairly obvious I'm playing this kind of deck in round 1 as I play lots of cards that boosts things, if an opponent can get some card advantage and last card igni/reset then unless I had an amazing hand (all 4 resilience units) I'm...
  12. S

Season reset timer

A thing I saw said it was every 2 months, and I don't think it reset yesterday. I think just clarity about when reset occurs is all that is needed. It could be a timer or just a "new season 1st of the month" line that I can find in game without google.
  13. S

I dont have 25 cards

TBH all the cards you start with being 'the basic set' is a good idea and will stop them coming in packs as well (which is a common complaint). Just means they'd have to give us three of the rares/commons instead of the current 2 ofs.
  14. S

Season reset timer

Season reset timer So we have a timer to say when our daily rewards resets - can we have a timer for when the season resets as well?
  15. S

Zero Variety.

I've mostly been playing casual right now, seems to have a good variety, I see most things expect NR. My weather monsters deck got demolished by a damage SK, my weather was just helping him out and giving him more value it was ridiculous and awesome.
  16. S

Silver Slots

Silver Slots So this is something I was thinking about and may not be true. Every class has a Mage, a Lock and a Spy. These three cards range from good to very good in every faction. So what I'm wondering is, are these three slots going to become auto-includes? Will you always want to...
  17. S

I want to support this game, but I cannot justify buying kegs

The power of most decks come from their Bronze and Silver collections. For some decks the golds are just good to have but you can most of the time use any. I got loads of packs from CB and crafted a Geralt:Igni so I have one really good gold for any deck I play. Then I focused next of strategies...
  18. S

Milling premium (and) geralt?

I milled the premium but have kept the other one. I might mill him once I have fully refined decks but he is actually pretty good - he's great in round 3 as just a 10 strength and needs no set-up so can be played where ever. 13 strength gold is also on par with most other golds. Draug has about...
  19. S

Legendary Drop Rate Suggestion

The only reason some people are unhappy is that other people have been luckier. I think that 'pity points' are probably good things and implementing that wouldn't even need an announcement really as this could make some people think they got a raw end of a deal. I know HS has a system like that...
  20. S

Hard start for non close beta player?

I always click GoodGame, I just kinda expect everyone to (maybe they should switch it so you get something if you send GG and are being courteous) no idea why people wouldn't. Haven't had any spam emotes yet, I use them occasionally and have had like proper back and forths with them that have...
Top Bottom