Search results

+
  1. B

Gwent: not new player friendly

I remember saving for ages, so I could animate Mørkvarg, my favourite card. That was when you could just play him and he would pop up again in the next round.
  2. B

GWENT Fan Art

Thank you very much! And thank you for accepting it as Art, then. I love that unbelievably stylish music from TW3. Just so fåkking sweet. So stylish, so much to learn from.
  3. B

GWENT Fan Art

Here's another grey-area link. This melody is the most obvious one. Think happy Market-music (from TW3) gone minor scale. http://etfun.info/music//AR_MinorFare.mp3
  4. B

GWENT Fan Art

Mine, and merely a test.
  5. B

GWENT Fan Art

test II http://www.etfun.info/music/test(7).mp3
  6. B

So when is the next patch hitting?

People who play Nilfgaard Reveal, should be pinched in their cheeks...
  7. B

What is the meta deck for ST now?

So much fun playing Crach against Spellatel. Especially the Blacksmith cards - I always save an extra when it's against Eithine (sp?).
  8. B

Randomly placed Cerys

I think it should stay random.... Edit: This way we still see a few rare Discard decks that actually doesn't contain this card.
  9. B

Are you kidding me? Seriously? I just lost a game because of this?

I thought I was funny. :(
  10. B

Are you kidding me? Seriously? I just lost a game because of this?

I was exactly this outraged last night, when I placed my Coral only to realize my opponents crucial one card was a GOLD card, and I was forced to destroy my own Bear, losing the match.
  11. B

GWENT Fan Art

How would I go about uploading (can't) or linking to an mp3?
  12. B

Mahakam Ale Festival has begun!

I struggled like a world class noob. Was still baffled as to how I could have missed that one right combination. But I guess that's the kewl part about that challenge.
  13. B

Had to invest in an animated Brouver though, so people can see I'm not some sunday-Dwarf-player.
  14. B

It was awesome!!!
  15. B

A farewell to our Golden Heroes (Musical Tributes)

I've been brainwashed by TW3/Gwent-music. I started making my own Gwent-music. Gone full midi, largely neglecting real instruments for months.
  16. B

Is it worth it buying 60 kegs?

If you are rich then yes, it is worth it. Money alone doest not create any value.
  17. B

Vabjorn is OP

I voted 3.
  18. B

[SK] Legendary Kambi

I took Kambi out of my old War Crier deck, after the last patch. ;'-( Wow, that hurt. Sometimes I think Kambi + Hjallmar makes you a bad player :D because when you have them both (typically saved for last round) then you don't really give a flying Griffin about the non-gold cards. Oops, I put...
  19. B

How long till I get to play people of my level again?

As Easha already said, evaluate your deck once in a while / often. Sometimes even replacing a single card can do the trick. Get rid of all the crap-cards that you always seem to draw in round 3, etc etc.
  20. B

Fun (not best) decks?

Or those rare matches where the opponent also have a pure Dwarf deck. Dwarfgasm!
Top Bottom