Search results

+
  1. Z

Starter pack processing transaction infinity

Nice congrats :)
  2. Z

HC is not the game we tested

So after playing some hours in the "new" Gwent I have to say that I really admit it. I was in the beta and couldn't really get into it there. It was completely on my side, it didn't "clicked" for me. Now the new Gwent fits so much more for my taste that I can't get enough of it. I get that a...
  3. Z

Where do avatars, titles and borders come from?

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to tell where a specificavatar, border or title is coming from? I just started playing Gwent again after the beta phase and already have some avatars, titles (pioneer, of riva and prospector beside cardsmith) and also one border from TB and now I'm...
  4. Z

Can't buy packs in the ingame store - Please help

As specified in this thread here somehow it finally worked for me.
  5. Z

I'm also from Germany. Yesterday I tried to buy the packs but couldn't get past the hourglass. What I did was restarting my PC and the nboot straight into Gwent and it worked for me. I tried to replicate the error today with buying the clebration packaged but even though yesterday when I first...
  6. Z

I repainted a Geralt figure (Grandmaster Ursine ver)

Looks awesome great job! I'm wondering if it is still possible to order the statue?
  7. Z

Thronebreaker Bonus Rewards

I don't exactly know what the moderators are trying but don't listen to them in this regard! The cards, title, border stuff for Gwent is unlocked by finding it in the TB campaign. The 5 Premium Kegs you will get once "the systeam of gog" recognizes it. I had to start TB and then to start Gwent...
  8. Z

Yes everything is up to date. I have Firefox and Edge installed. Firefox is also set as the default browser.
  9. Z

Not a really helpful comment... Anyway I also have the same problem! No firewall or adblocker is preventing the transaction, overlay is enabled. Just can't complete any purchase ingame.
  10. Z

I have the browser open. Logged in to GOG Galaxy. No AdBlock or programms blocking it.
  11. Z

So I would like to buy the "Launch Pack" and the "Launch Celebration Pack" however as soon as I hit "Pay Now" I get the hourglass animation which lasts forever. No pop-up ingame, nothing in the GOG Galaxy Client and nothing in the webbrowser is happening. What can I do?
  12. Z

Should i open my Kegs?

I think or assume that we will also get those "free, promo" kegs back in the open beta/final release otherwise it wouldn't make sense to give them to us before those milestones.
  13. Z

The Art of Gwent by Dark Horse

Nice to see that there is an artbook for GWENT. I just started playing the game recently but it has so much beautiful art in it that I whised there would be an artbook. Nice to see it come true.
  14. Z

3 Beta Keys for any of you guys still looking to get in.....Cheers and Enjoy!

Also got my three here since no one of my friends is interested in them beside lovin the RPG-Games: https://www.playgwent.com/redeem/ANYFFF8CB3C0BD2087 https://www.playgwent.com/redeem/ANY7EF0C965FFC61B3 https://www.playgwent.com/redeem/ANYD92AF36F90A75C3
Top Bottom