Search results

+
  1. M

How to tell who's who in the Netflix series?

Hello all, Played Witcher 2 & 3 along with Gwent for awhile, just picked up the TV show on netflix -- and despite knowing every character in the universe -- I am having difficulty registering who is who on screen. The major problem I'm having is that the characters in the TV series don't...
  2. M

Easiest to pilot deck

Hello everyone this will be my first time playing pretty much since homecoming I have a bunch of scraps does anyone have a good all-around relatively easy to Pilot in the new system deck or archetype that they would recommend? Thank you#
  3. M

Any changes since homecoming?

Hey guys I quit playing once the trash called homecoming was released. Have any improvements been made to the game since then? Or what is a general status of the game today? I'm heavily invested in this game so I'm hoping it eventually comes around but when I last tried it several months ago I...
  4. M

GoG censoring & siding with SJWs?

Hey all, I've long held CDPR as the last bastion of true gaming and integrity, so you could imagine my dismay when I saw they fired one of their team for a "transphobic tweet" (which is wasn't). This long-arm of censorship has taken over facebook, twitter, youtube, and many other outlets...
  5. M

Unofficial Archetype List

Hey guys, I want to build a deck, but do not want to net deck, so I need to put together a comprehensive list of the factions and their viable archetypes -- so I know what synergy to look for when I build. Monsters Deathwish Nilfgaard Spy Reveal Machine Northern Realms Machine Armor...
  6. M

Top Two Decks Right Now? (going all-in)

I've enough scrap for two top tier decks, does anyone know what they are? I just came back and so I don't know nearly all the cards yet. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
  7. M

Two Best Decks At the Moment

Hey all, After watching the homecoming 'reveal', I am excited. I want to come back after 6 months off and play daily to get my keg each day -- which means I only care about winning. Cost is no factor as I have saved scraps just for this. Please advise! Thank you!
  8. M

Automatically all-mill for HC

I was just reading a thread where one gentleman said he would be pissed if cdpr milled his whole collection and he had to rebuild it. He said instead we should have a one-month time where we have full Mill value. Some of us serve in the armed forces, service overseas contractors, or operate in...
  9. M

Playing cards on opponents turn?

Playing cards on opponents turn? Cards like 'secrets' in hearthstone or counterspells / instants in mtg or will it always be that we can only play a card on our turn?
  10. M

Homecoming - The Savior Gwent Needs

Homecoming, weather, battlefield Just a reminder that if we're going back to the roots of gwent we are supposed to be two opposing armies facing off on a Battlefield. It seems in that situation that weather should affect both parties as I could not imagine a battlefield where it's only raining...
  11. M

Weather is a Trash Mechanic

Weather is a Trash Mechanic It is OK to say "Hey, we screwed up, we thought it was a neat idea, we put a lot of work into it, but it is best to scrap it altogether". Do it.
  12. M

How do I make more Queensguard?

How do I make more Queensguard? I got a gold card that goes on the field after I resurrect 4 units,but I only have 3 queensguard in my deck. I strengthen them, but now i am thinking of a way to get more than 3. Does anyone know how? Like a create or copy mechanic? For skellige?
  13. M

What is Gwent?

What is Gwent? Is it a game where (theoretically) any deck should have a chance to beat another deck -- or is it a game of rock paper scissors, where certain hard counter other decks that have other decks hard counter them?
  14. M

omg vicaro medic ?? really?? like what??

omg vicaro medic ?? really?? like what?? I made a queensguard deck last night. About 5 minutes ago, I had a player steal one of my queensguard's with vicaro medic. Then he stole another with decoy. Buffing and playing them is what my ENTIRE deck revolves around. So I figure damn, that sucks...
  15. M

IS CDPR ruining its good name w/ Gwent?

IS CDPR ruining its good name w/ Gwent? Hey all, Long time witcher fan and gwent (fan?) [not much anymore] since beta. CDPR has one of the best names in the gaming industry - However, I can't help but think they are ruining their good name with Gwent. This game is quickly becoming a...
  16. M

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent For me: 1) agile ( nearly every unit shold be row tied) . Rows should play a much bigger purpose 2) Weather
  17. M

Recommend me a New Deck

Recommend me a New Deck Hello all, . I'm looking to make a new deck as I'm bored with the one that I have now. I will probably be allowed in 8000 scraps for it so this will be an expensive build. do you think I should do so now or should I wait for a little bit for things to settle down...
  18. M

Does Anyone Have Info About the Upcoming Patch?

Does Anyone Have Info About the Upcoming Patch? Hey guys, Hope you all are doing well. I've loved gwent since it came out and I've played everyday up until about a month or so ago when I got bored of just playing the same two decks every single day. And seeing the same cards and opposing...
  19. M

Weather rework / agile units

Weather rework / agile units Now that weather has been reworked to the point that it largely does not obliterate all units on a single row I think it would be wise for us to start scaling back how many units are agile; which is too many.
  20. M

Deck thinning for grave hag

Deck thinning for grave hag Grave hag is My win condition, sometimes I don't get her. does anyone have any advice on Deck thinning cards aside from frightener that would be viable in a consume deck?
Top Bottom