1. E

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Great update. Cool xmas vid!
  2. E

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

Well shit. There goes my hopes for a new brothel in the Devil's Pit. :(
  3. E

[Proposal] W1 Price Of Neutrality as a New Quest Project

Awesome tools... I can already hear the winds howling.
  4. E

Guide: Mod limit fix

Incredible detective work there fella. You know you might be a hacker when..."you solve the Witcher 3 mod limit" ;)
  5. E

[MOD RELEASE] Live Bestiary

Paypal make it so!
  6. E

[WIP] Realistic Sailing

So it's true: never use version x.0 of anything! Will give it a try tomorrow.
  7. E

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Looks excellent. Thanks for creating this!
  8. E

Blood stain

What's the difference between decalLifetime and decalFadeTime?
  9. E

Work with us as Junior Quest Designer!

Yeah but no quest editor for TW2, correct? So maybe...this is CDPR's way of finally giving out the TW3 tools? That way they can say "As is, no warranty - for interview purposes only" Man that would be sweet!
  10. E

[MOD RELEASE] Witcher 1 Prologue "Remastered"

Well erxv it looks like you took the brass ring. I can't begin to comprehend how you pulled this off but congratulations. Thank you for the Mother of all Mods! Now what's the trick to getting the claw off the Frightener? I applied the Loot patch but I still get no interaction when near the...
  11. E

Boat anybody?

E3 Hovercraft Mod coming right up
  12. E

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

Hey, well as long as it's just borderline masochistic, what's the problem? :)
  13. E

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

Any chance of adding the slow motion knife throw to the mod? How did you do that?
  14. E

Is it possible to eclipse the sun with the moon by changing their track?

Is it possible to eclipse the sun with the moon by changing their track? Not sure if this has been discussed before, but the moon seems to be a 3D object since I noticed it rotates. This might create some interesting effects if its possible to have them intersect. Is it possible to alter the...
  15. E

Is there a way to stop Geralt from running/walking when he is obstructed?

Is there a way to stop Geralt from running/walking when he is obstructed? Not sure if it's possible, but is there a way maybe to see if his position is unchanged and stop the animation so it doesn't look so goofy?
  16. E

The Tutorial Compendium

The tutorial by rmemr on encoding and his StoryBoard mod should be added: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/mod-discussions/65588-utility-encoder-for-creating-basic-but-extensive-new-dialogues-between-player-and-one-npc...
  17. E

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

Victoria's fighting animations look great. I see the knives are now in the weapons tab. Also invisibility seems to work better. NPCs used to look at you even though you were cloaked. Nice!
  18. E

[MOD Request] Fog Of War

Not a fog of war or even a mod, but this app can tell you which quests you've missed (and can automatically help you find them before you miss them): https://github.com/reubengann/Witcher3MapViewer It's also searchable which is nice (Control+F)
  19. E

[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard

Dude... he's supposed to be in retirement.
Top Bottom