Search results

+
  1. E

Is it possible to eclipse the sun with the moon by changing their track?

Is it possible to eclipse the sun with the moon by changing their track? Not sure if this has been discussed before, but the moon seems to be a 3D object since I noticed it rotates. This might create some interesting effects if its possible to have them intersect. Is it possible to alter the...
  2. E

Is there a way to stop Geralt from running/walking when he is obstructed?

Is there a way to stop Geralt from running/walking when he is obstructed? Not sure if it's possible, but is there a way maybe to see if his position is unchanged and stop the animation so it doesn't look so goofy?
  3. E

Is there a way to print out the list of completed quests in a gamesave?

Is there a way to print out the list of completed quests in a gamesave? Like a mod that would write the list to a file? Or possibly a program like wcc-lite? It would be so nice to have the list in a text file so it could be easily searched or sorted.
  4. E

Is there a way to disable the lower left corner white square box Info messages?

Is there a way to disable the lower left corner white square box Info messages? The one that pops up when you consume alcohest when meditating for instance. It can be kind of immersion breaking and I don't see a way to turn it off since its not really part of the HUD. It appears to be the only...
  5. E

Changing the normal map of a texture does not appear to work

Changing the normal map of a texture does not appear to work I am trying to emboss a logo on Geralt's armor shirt. I can paste the logo into the default texture file t_01_mg__shirt_d01.tga and create a mod and then see my new texture just fine. Then I'm pasting the normal map of my logo...
Top Bottom