Search results

+
  1. Z

20 new cards every two months, how do you get them?

Something ive been toying with is weighted kegs. It would be a new set of kegs but would include all "classic cards". The way it would work is that after a card is determined for raity it would roll that card on a weighted scale to be on the new cards. For instance the keg would go like this...
  2. Z

20 new cards every two months, how do you get them?

I meantioned this is a thread i made yesterday(?). I hope they state that as an average. For instance, its 20 cards a month but actually its 60 cards released every 3 months. That's my hope anyway
  3. Z

The Future of Gwent [More Versatility in Cards]

And i understand that a lot of golds and a few silvers in each deck are neutral, but i want a few more bronze units that are neutral and don't suck
  4. Z

The Future of Gwent [More Versatility in Cards]

The Future of Gwent [More Versatility in Cards] This is two fold: 1. Gwent has no neutral power. All neutral cards are mostly tech type cards. This creates problems as decks are soley reliant on their factions pool to draw from. Want to play NR? Well youre options are limited. Every arch type...
  5. Z

Are you more dedicated to your decks or your collection?

Deck. I like ascetics in games, but only the basic ones. I rather enjoy the premiums of gwent, but not so much as to forego a recent goal
  6. Z

Turn 1: Foltest... go

I always consider a flawed design when a strategy or card is present 90%+ times. Like this. There has to be a better way so its not ALWAYS turn 1 > play. Similar to clear skies. Everyone runs it. I think thats flawed
  7. Z

I want to support this game, but I cannot justify buying kegs

I feel like drop rates are great and balanced, and the fifth card option is fantastic, but you are right on the ratios part...
  8. Z

anyone else experiencing these bugs?

The navigator is the same as frost. Need to have another in your deck
  9. Z

GWENT and Steam?

I cant imagine them doing a steam release without cross compatability. They might just link account to their own servers to all collections to be transferable between platforms, similar to how HS is usuable between mobile and pc. Otherwise, i prefer steam, but wouldnt bother cause i wouldnt want...
  10. Z

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

Its obvious that SK is supposed to a nors type of people. In Nors mythology its accustomed that if one dies with a weapon in hand they could one day return and fight another day. Very similar to the Horn of Valhalla. Its not necromancy per say, but a similar motif with the over arching culture...
  11. Z

Respectful Community.

Given enough time people will want chat. However, im prone to agree with the OP. The only reason i started HS was so i could play a game on my phone during down time. Recently though, the community just gets worse and worse and im not having as much fun. If only gwent went mobile...
  12. Z

Consume monsters require less skill ? (DAGON too strong)

I only started playing a few days ago, i already have a decent reveal deck, but im struggling to find a good deck for my consume since i opened Dagon and Kayran in kegs. So at the very least, creating the deck takes some effort. Ive also had trouble playing it too though i can attribute that to...
  13. Z

Why are barrels so useless

Compare this to the giants. MTG. Packs are cheaper, free, and allow you create any card for free. Gwent wins here. Hearthstone. Similar crafting potential, but decreased cost of crafting AND the choice of your last card. Gwent wins again by a landslide. I think its pretty balanced between the...
  14. Z

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Unless i suspect that im being cheesed OR i notice a netdeck being player terribly is the only time i wont send a GG
  15. Z

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

If this becomes a thing, im dropping HS all together. Its still fun and all (sometimes) but Gwent is much friendlier
Top Bottom