Search results

+
  1. Easha

GUIDE: Balance Council - How to cast nuanced votes

Greetings Gwenches and Gwentlemen. It has been a while since my last forum guides, but in the light of recent events I decide to write another one about the new Balance Council. With the Balance Council around the corner and discussions already underway, this article aims to broaden the view on...
  2. Easha

How does Cerys: Fearless work?

How does Cerys: Fearless work? To collect some of her interactions and avoid misplays. Some interactions I found so far: Cerys has to be present on the field unlocked when you discard a unit for her effect to trigger(Duh!) she does NOT work with manual discard (manual discard is treated...
  3. Easha

A little GWENTiquette - play a friendly game of GWENT

A little GWENTiquette - play a friendly game of GWENT Remember what is written at the menu before entering casual mode? "Play a friendly game of Gwent". Even if playing ranked or ladder, that is what we are all here for. So please keep in mind the following GWENTiquette to make it a pleasing...
  4. Easha

[Bug] Ilthienne does not pull/copy special card

[Bug] Ilthienne does not pull/copy special card Playing Ilthienne had some known issues with pulling Immune Boost since it was not declared as special card. The bug should have been fixed already - the card has the special tag now. Ilthienne herself seems still bugged.For me playing Ilthienne...
Top Bottom