Search results

+
  1. Ejecutor-EU

Select your own flag for Pro Ladder.

Select your own flag for Pro Ladder. Hi! There`s an error with the flag displayed on my Pro Ladder profile. It appears the English one but should be the Spanish one as I'm from Spain. I suppouse that the flag is took from the address of our computer so, as I'm living on the UK it appears as...
  2. Ejecutor-EU

Tags inconsistency between cards.

Tags inconsistency between cards. With the new (and cool) reléase of the Tags like "Temeria", "Redania", "An Craite", ... there's a better way to know a bit more about the cards and it lore but there's a little inconsistency because cards like Sheala and Tridam Infantry should be tagged "Kovir...
  3. Ejecutor-EU

Error in the Mill system

Error in the Mill system Hi guys! I found an error in the Mill system and either my brother and me got it. I've got a second Phillipa Eilhart when I reached lvl 20 but the mill system do not recognice since yesterday that I have any duplicated legendary. I noticed the error also cause I...
  4. Ejecutor-EU

Any suggestion to improve this deck?

Any suggestion to improve this deck? http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/18214-ejecutors-combo-nr I don't have all the cards right now but I'm getting big succesfull anyways. What do you think guys? Half of the silvers and golden cards are theorycrafts.
  5. Ejecutor-EU

How to be part of the PTR

How to be part of the PTR There's a way to be part of the PTR or they just choose some of the best/most famous players?
  6. Ejecutor-EU

Roach isn't supposed to be the same than Closed Beta?

Roach isn't supposed to be the same than Closed Beta? When I see the Roach description card It looks similar to the old one but he dont resurrect when u drop a gold card. What do you think, guys. It is suppoused to be like that?
Top Bottom