Search results

+
  1. B

is there some detailed guide for this game?

Is there some place or guide with game rules for current version? Sorry but google is useless since it returns results for gwent game that no longer exists. I cant find some info on the game rules etc. Game tutorial was pretty useless as well. For example whats the point of gold cards ? You can...
  2. B

So Borkh is now gold Scorch ?

So Borkh is now gold Scorch ? Am I missing something or is Borkh just a golden slot scorch with timer ? It still has a body but 3 turns timer is a bit too much for opponent to avoid one scorch, isn't it ? If anyone is still playing it, how and when do you use it? I really want to include this...
  3. B

UI issues, black screen, ...

UI issues, black screen, ... Hello, I'm experiencing terrible UI issues. It seems to be random but the game sometimes gets stuck on black screen after mulligan. For example, I won the round. Got black screen, with the banner "you won the round" but we already got new cards, I can hear the timer...
  4. B

Do Strength modifiers apply in weird order?

Do Strength modifiers apply in weird order? Hey guys, is it just me or do the strength modifiers apply in super weird order ? When you buff something with horn for example, I can see the animation on the cards, but the number is increased at the end of the turn. Or if you havea card that can...
  5. B

what does Clear sky do?

what does Clear sky do? It says "Trigger all weather effects, then remove all weather effects" What does the first part mean? How does it trigger them ? All spawned weathers will proc once and then removed ?
Top Bottom