Search results

+
  1. A

My queen calanthe huntress skin doesn t show up anywhere

i made all the quests, helped everyone.. what can i do?
  2. A

Traveling merchant bug

If you play traveling Merchant as the last card on the ranged row, you draw another card. this is a bug must be fixed..
  3. A

Sihil an craite is the worst deck i faced today

i faced it only once , and this is the second time. so, if you don t push round 1 to win and to bleed him round 2 you lose. i did not know he plays that monstruosity , and i passed round 1 thinking he is playing a regular wolfbane deck. i was wrong, in r3 i faced the sihil with 2 spears...
  4. A

How to win if you are beginner (rank 30)

1.Win round 1 2.Round 2 , play 2 units, then play mahakam horn. 3.Win the game Or you can play mahakam horn in round 1 to gain CA and win round 1. Try to hard mulligan for this card, use filavandrel. (has 4 mulligans ) Ok, i try to explain how this Works for beginners: Use filavandrel in...
  5. A

New season new golds. What golds you are eager to try?

New season new golds. What golds you are eager to try? For me imlerith sabbath , dandelion poet so far.
  6. A

Gaunter o dimm. Now it is just an rng card

Gaunter o dimm. Now it is just an rng card Now you must choose random and you get a random card. i liked it before. You could choose a number but was based on opponent deck and the reward was slighty better. I like this character and i wanted to play with him but now it is purely rng like...
  7. A

Should i craft leaders now?

Should i craft leaders now? Hey guys good evening , good morning for people all around the globe. should i craft leaders now? I mean it is any chance to get them for free in the future?
  8. A

Buying kegs reward

Buying kegs reward If i buy tommorow 100 kegs i get 30 scraps for each keg?
Top Bottom