Search results

+
  1. X

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

Movement is doing ok.Its the deck im using the most for ranked and casual.There is the classic movement cards you can use.Or you can go with a more control oriented style,like using gold weather or ithlinne with 1 alzurs. Some people complain that we lack a big finisher.How can we have a...
  2. X

"Skill beats luck."

People in Titanic had health,money etc.But they didnt have luck.
  3. X

MEGA list of DEAD Gold Cards (with some suggestions maybe?...)

Geraĺt Aard isnt about the damage.Hes an irreplaceable gold in my movement ST deck..
  4. X

Reveal Mill

I will experiment today on a Reveal Ciri dash deck.A combo i just came up with.Royal decree - Letho:kingslayer - Nilfgaardian gate - The officer that lets you play a machine from deck - Mangonel/Rot tosser.Maybe throw Roach as well in there.Theres a ton of crazy combinations.If you want to mill...
  5. X

New Golds.

Im glad they are slowly adding more characters from the books.The Ihhuarraquax art is simply stunning.
  6. X

Vrihhed officer nerf

Vrihhed officer nerf Change them so they cant swap gold cards.Simple nerf and effective.My reasoning on that change? Spotters got nerfed to only target revealed bronzes,silvers.Good nerf considering the reveal strategy gives you info on your opponents hand. Vrihhed officers should only be able...
  7. X

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

I farmed something like 33 wins from casual and 8 more from ranked on Sunday.It took me like 8 hours on my movement ST deck,but at least i had fun.
  8. X

Balance overhaul suggestions (Scoia'Tael)

Interesting ideas.In my opinion id rather have the previous version of Schirru,doing the mindgame,or fixing a dead card on round 3. Also,correct me if im wrong,since the nerf of DBProtectors i cant remember,if they still get buffed from gold spells.Id like to make another spell deck using Shupe...
  9. X

Which card do you miss these days?

Which card do you miss these days? Topic.Name 1 card. For me that would be the old Schirru.I prefered him when my oponent had to guess, whether i was bluffing or not.He was also useful for fixing bad draws/redraws.
  10. X

Which Cards to Transmute?

Adda : Cause she seems to enjoy her meal. Leo Bonhart: Badass villain from the books. Vandergrift : Badass. Other premiums i have: Geralt Igni,Schirru,Aglais,Saskia and a few silvers. ​​​​​​​Cards i reccomend: All of the above + the silver mages also look cool imo. ​​​
  11. X

What is Gwent?

Baby dont hurt me? Sorry,couldnt resist....
  12. X

Suggestions for New Cards

Geralt Axii Card type: gold Value: 5 Ability/ies: Charm a unit with 10 power or less. or Charm 2 units with 5 power or less. Or maybe even a choice between those 2 options.But i guess then he would be auto include in any deck.The second option came to my mind from TW3 alternate axii...
  13. X

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Is Quen sign going to return in the near future?Even as a silver/gold card? What about Axii sign ?
  14. X

New Cards that aren't used

Werecat,Yoanna and many more
  15. X

PTR - Card Name Changes

^My thoughts exactly
  16. X

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

I got back home from work yesterday and i was super tired.I took a shower,then opened my PC.As i was relaxing i read a joke somewhere on facebook and i found it super funny. "Sir? The sandwich you've brought me ,dances and has lights on it. Its a club sandwich. " Dont judge me too hard.I was...
  17. X

Are elves so feeble?

I have made a topic with a controlly movement deck and its my go to deck.I cant link because im from my cellphone,but feel free to have a look at it,you may like it.
  18. X

Unofficial PTR patch notes - 30th January 2018

Im glad my favourite archetype (movement ST) remains playable at least.
  19. X

Golden Age of Dwarves

Sadly i agree with you.This will go on and on im afraid ...
  20. X

Top streamer and caster M0gwai quits the game until it's fixed

I dont give a flying Roach about streamers quiting games.But i agree that the game has seen better days.CDPR is aware of the situation for sure,im certain they are working on a solution .
Top Bottom