Search results

+
  1. X

Vrihhed officer nerf

Vrihhed officer nerf Change them so they cant swap gold cards.Simple nerf and effective.My reasoning on that change? Spotters got nerfed to only target revealed bronzes,silvers.Good nerf considering the reveal strategy gives you info on your opponents hand. Vrihhed officers should only be able...
  2. X

Which card do you miss these days?

Which card do you miss these days? Topic.Name 1 card. For me that would be the old Schirru.I prefered him when my oponent had to guess, whether i was bluffing or not.He was also useful for fixing bad draws/redraws.
  3. X

DivinityZero1's Control Mage

DivinityZero1's Control Mage A fun deck i created focused around control and mages !!! More info here ---> http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/30053-divinityzero1s-control-mage-zip-zapped
  4. X

Fransesca needs mage tag

Fransesca needs mage tag Minor issue which can be fixed on your next hotfix.
  5. X

DivinityZero1's Snipe 'L TaeL - Movement Control deck

DivinityZero1's Snipe 'L TaeL - Movement Control deck A deck i made yesterday.For more info hit the link :) http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/30595-divinityzero1s-snipe-l-tael-movement-control
  6. X

Dol Blathanna Protector change

Dol Blathanna Protector change How come they didnt change like Pirate Captain,Spotter,Vrihedd officer did? My suggestion on balancing them: Increase base power to 6. Every time you play a spell, Reset then boost,while in hand,deck,board by 6/7 if bronze spell or 7/8 if silver spell. I hope it...
  7. X

Villentretenmerth balance suggestion

Villentretenmerth balance suggestion How about killing 1 unit with the highest power on your side AND 1 on the opponents side of the board ? Better than abusing the current effect of his,but still possible to play around it.Thoughts ?
  8. X

Keira Metz - Replace Quen suggestion

Keira Metz - Replace Quen suggestion I wouldnt waste a gold card just to use Quen on my units,since the other 2 choices are obviously better.I d suggest replacing Quen with either Arachas venom or Immune boost.Thoughts ?
  9. X

Alt account ?

Alt account ? A simple question.So im using my main account to play Gwent on my PC.Can i play on my PC using a second account (Alt) ? Because im only getting an error when im trying to log in Gwent (with that Alt account)
Top Bottom