Search results

+
  1. zargez

Patch Notes 10.2

At least there are some actual changes. Crew and NR changes especially will be worth checking out. On the other hand, that buff to Vigo's Muzzle just can't be a good idea in the long run. A bit of a sad patch otherwise considering that the new META cards are two months away.
  2. zargez

Patch Notes 9.2

So, next to no real changes, everything else got boosted by one provision or power... Average cost just keeps getting lower and lower. It's not like you can already just put almost everything in one deck. Surely this will never become a problem.
  3. zargez

9.0 Patch Notes

Even with just these changes it would be interesting to make new decks. However, as past has shown so many times, balancing and creating balanced new cards isn't exactly the strong suit, so is there going to be blacklisting? Players, factions, leaders, cards - anything will do. Even if it's just...
  4. zargez

Season of Love is here + Update 8.2

This is it after two months? Ouch. While I'd prefer to say nothing when I have nothing good to say... Still, surely even these guys know that this is not a very good job. Nice changes on some of the more underwhelming cards at least.
  5. zargez

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Them actually changing the crutch cards is as likely as them doing real balance work - literally, I'm afraid.
  6. zargez

Iron judgement thoughts

Units with defender protect other units on a given row and need to be targeted first by your opponent.
  7. zargez

Changes to the use of Meteorite Powder

I'm not sure how any of that is relevant to anything in my comment. The problem with lack of casual is that, since I haven't bothered to keep any rank due to the... challenging state of the game in recent seasons, I have to play ridiculous amounts of matches against bad players to even get...
  8. zargez

Changes to the use of Meteorite Powder

Probably a smart change in the long run even if it removes most of the value of meteorite dust. Not that there's much reason to play the game itself. I played like 30 matches with terrible decks and mostly win streaked from absolute bottom to rank 16 where everyone is still bad. It was probably...
  9. zargez

A new Leader Challenge begins!

There's always been big problems with consistency and questionable decisions in general. Even lessons the people in charge of these things learnt in the past have been lost. Think, for example, Vigo's Muzzle vs Sweers, and even worse, Philippa Eilhart and Ardal.
  10. zargez

Nathaniel Pastodi Bug

Only bug I know with that card is with immunity. Despite saying random it never hit Milva when it was the only card on the other side. Looked hilarious next turn when I boosted it with with Knighthood and it only hit the other card. All these things you learn when playing quests.
  11. zargez

Join the new Faction Challenge!

Riiight. Last time I played, 60% of all opponents were already playing Nilfgaard - and this was just in casual. Luckily I didn't see any Anna Henriettas and I just skipped all the Ardals, as there's some things leaders just shouldn't be able to do, but nonetheless I saw six out of ten opponents...
  12. zargez

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

And they just added a leader and an archetype that promotes the RNG cards and just good old luck in general.
  13. zargez

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Seems like some decent changes. Cradback is no longer locked behind such a horrific grind. And even actually doing something to a certain duo this time... But yeah, people will still have a lot of questions. Will the create cards ever be changed? Will Lambert: Swordmaster ever be playable? Will...
  14. zargez

GWENT Roadmap overview

We left the beta of Gwent: The Removal Card Game, but nothing changed. Not counting the classic one hotfix, it still took at least two or three months to get these small balance changes or real fixes. This. however, seems promising even if nothing will change dramatically. Of course it was a...
  15. zargez

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

Unbelievable but Arena might be even worse than before. You no longer need to pray for a Shupe since there's usually no way to remove artifacts. You'll just get destroyed by Sihil and Caretaker like in my second Arena game.
  16. zargez

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

Mostly a needed change. There's definitely cards that need to be looked at, at the very least their provision costs, but it's surprising that the Witchers are still as they were. These laughably cheap cards that give a good burst and thin your deck now that doing so is no longer as easy as in...
  17. zargez

No Scraps

Can someone actually confirm they got their cards milled correctly? I don't know what amount of resources I should've gotten since I have no idea how much almost full collection should give. Can't tell if I got any value for duplicates either. But for one, I had only 130 meteorite powder more...
  18. zargez

Season of the Bear is ending!

Of course there are, overpowered even. Do you think you often miss the point of a post?
  19. zargez

You know, I actually made a Dwarf deck this season, not that long ago. I used it on ladder and went from 3001 MMR to 3300+ with maybe two losses. I only remember a Nilfgaard double Scorch loss. I've not payed complete attention to how exactly that point gain works, but it felt like I had to play...
  20. zargez

This is actually not correct when it comes to create. There will always be a heavy RNG element in card games of this nature already without extra mechanics that multiply it many times over. You know, like what cards you draw and in what order, what your show two cards show, what cards that have...
Top Bottom