Search results

+
  1. S

Forum is dead :(

I thought that only applied to stuff you spent real money on like in other games when they do account wipes.
  2. S

What rank did you get to this season?

I don't even bother keeping track. LOL
  3. S

Price of Thronebreaker?

Sounds like it's time for me to leave Gwent then. The game is supposed to be free to play. Stop advertising as free to play if this isn't true.
  4. S

Official GWENT tournament coming to gamescom 2017

They will give news when they're ready. Posting a whiny post about it day after day isn't going to make it happen any faster.
  5. S

Why do people play as Monsters?

People are going to play the decks that work. Apparently Monster decks work. I play NG myself, but people can play what they want, when they want.
  6. S

Is it worth it buying 60 kegs?

I personally won't spend real money on card packs - If anything, I'll spend my money on adventures/missions, but not packs themselves.
  7. S

Official GWENT tournament coming to gamescom 2017

Storymode won't be coming until the game is 100% out of beta.
  8. S

Suggestions for New Cards

I second that lol
  9. S

Why Do You Still Play?

Because the game is still in it's early stages, and nowhere near complete.
  10. S

Shield Maiden Exploit Bug

Yes they should. That's how the game was designed.
  11. S

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

I netdeck because I want to have a chance at winning, and I am horrible at deckbuilding.
  12. S

Can't download Gwent on XBOX One at all

It could be a localization error, but I've never heard of any such issue pertaining to Gwent.
  13. S

Well done CD Project Red

FYI, you can disable taunts entirely from your options menu. That came out when the game came out of closed beta.
  14. S

Update to matchmaking system and leaderboards

Exactly. I've been playing Hearthstone since Naxx came out, and I still barely have 50% of the first expansion. Now with them splitting into Standard Vs. Wild, I probably even have less then that.
  15. S

Update to matchmaking system and leaderboards

The season usually ends at the end of the month. If Gwent does it the same way, I have no idea.
  16. S

Can't win anymore with NG

I only play NG with the spy leader, so I don't bother with the others and will mill them all.
  17. S

Game Chat (Request) Thread

No. In game chatting is never required in multiplayer games, because people can't be adults.
  18. S

Another matchmaking question

I can guarantee there's no connection between the decks and the matchmaking.
  19. S

Can't win a single game

I've had a pretty good winrate with Nilfgaard, and I only have a few cards that weren't in the starter.
Top Bottom