Search results

+
  1. A

Resilience is... a problem

What if units that gain or lose Resilience are also reset to base strength?
  2. A

How would you fix RNR/Draught?

How about turning weather into something else? Biting Frost: lock all units on the row, if removed, unlock all units Impenetrable Fog: units played on this row do not trigger their Deploy ability Torrential Rain: boosted units on this row take 2 damage at end of turn White Frost (affects 1...
  3. A

I'm done, goodbye Gwent

I feel there's far less diversity than in closed beta. All you see is Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard 30 strength openers. Also everything in Northern Realms is counter-productive one way or another. Lots of cool synergies and potential for all factions, but 90% not viable.
  4. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev

What is the reasoning behind Tibor, considering the best the opponent can get is a strength 9-10 unit or so, on top of revealing it and also why is it even stronger than in the closed beta? Will we eventually get alternate game modes like arena and 2 vs 2? Are you planning on adding more...
  5. A

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

Just a random idea... What if we also had positive weather effects and any weather effect can be played on any row on any side. Playing weather on a row that already has a weather effect cancels both. In other words we could use weather to buff allies or damage enemies or counter opponent's...
  6. A

Rally is terrible, most of the time you get a unit you do not want or need at the moment. First Light could perhaps have both the effect of Clear Sky and Rally, then it would become half-decent. For now, weather can punish nearly any strategy but what do we have to punish weather? Redanian...
  7. A

If it was just me, i'd remove weather completely. Units have a lot of cool synergies now, but they all feel pointless or half-assed because 1/3rd of your deck has to be weather countermeasures. Then when you face an opponent who doesn't use weather, you play with a gimped deck. Weather in its...
Top Bottom