Search results

+
  1. I

Really annoying when someone forfeits

I always forfeit when I'm losing. Better to find a new game than sit through 2-3 or more minutes of pointlessness.
  2. I

Take those sniper rifles away. [Bears and Lore]

I support this message! Also since it's a savage bear it should hit everything that appears on its own side as well.
  3. I

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

SK is not a real faction!
  4. I

Yet another broad complaints thread - "things wrong with gwent."

For me it's also super long :/ especially against opponents who are losing and are waiting till the very last moment to play their cards just to annoy...
  5. I

Meteorite Dust Use Not Clear, And Some Gwent Card Cost Analysis

I've bought 7 kegs as a sign of support for the game and right now I'm around 50-60 cards away from the full collection...
  6. I

Pls fix the game u kind broked it 2 patches ago!!!

Wish I could use Dimeritium Shackles irl...
  7. I

Does the game only has SK one faction?

I have three SK decks but I'm just terrible at managing my units so I play my ST decks instead :D
  8. I

Savage Bear has Become too Strong?

Next patch will add 3 armor to the bear and buff the damage it deals by 1. I'm certain.
  9. I

Share Your (Creative) Deck Names

ST dwarves - Water Is Poison ST spells - Smells Like Spells Monster Consume - Blood Splatters Monster Weather - A Mist of Tears NR - Rage Against the Machine SK - BWUK BWUK BWUK SK - Queensguard of Freya SK - Redrum NG reveal (incomplete) - Show Me What You Got
  10. I

Meteorite Dust Use Not Clear, And Some Gwent Card Cost Analysis

If you could just outright buy cards you want it would become pay to win. Otherwise tl dr; Also with this suggestion implemented the abuse of the refund system would skyrocket.
  11. I

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

The usual most common kegs usually have 4 common bronze cards and then lets you choose from 3 rare bronze cards. The upgrade to this keg would be one that has 3 common bronzes, 1 rare and lets you choose from 3 rares. And then there are kegs that include silvers (epic) and golds (legendaries)...
  12. I

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

I got 6 kegs from reaching rank 16 and 5 kegs from doing dalies. From the 11 kegs that I opened I got: Milva (choice along with Leto and Dijkstra), Vilgefortz (choice with two other golds), Cahir (1 in 4), Myrgtabrakke (choice from 3 silvers), Aelirenn (1 in 4), Ceallach (animated choice from 3...
  13. I

Whole collection/premiums

Yup making premiums with powder is much better. Also even if you do craft the most used premiums decks are always changing and those premiums might become obsolete later on.
  14. I

Whole collection/premiums

I'd go for the full collection first as I'm around 60-70 cards away from the full collection myself. Will then grind for premiums I guess, but they are not a priority.
  15. I

Foltest vs Dennis Cranmer

It may be easy to build a deck full of dwarves but it's not very viable. My deck has 8 dwarves and 5 elves. Dennis helps sometimes but usually he's not even on the board. Your suggested buffs to Foltest are wayyy overpowered. Dennis changes are also not really viable since 1) you can pull him...
  16. I

Change the Premium Card Refund

Well after the patch I almost have all cards in the Monster and ST factions :) and was able to craft three viable decks for NR, Monsters and ST. Before the patch I only had enough cards for Spell'tael. Btw I only bought 7 kegs way back as a sign of support for the game. Edit: People who spent...
  17. I

Refund meteorite powder missing?

Same here... and I'm not sure if I got the scraps for bought kegs...
  18. I

Why were Spell Decks Nerfed?

*Spell'tael
  19. I

Card Collection & Filters

Card Collection & Filters I love collecting cards and it would be great if the Card Collection interface would be slightly tweaked. Firstly, once a filter is set it should be permanent until it is reset manually by going into the filters tab. Secondly, there should be a new option to sort...
  20. I

Double scorch?

I can pull off four scorches in a single round sometimes :D Not very useful though...
Top Bottom