Search results

+
  1. F

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

My way to calculate the card is the following: You bascially add another card to your deck. An average card in the deck has about 6.6 provisions. That means that the card provisions minions 6.6 is a free provision bonus. Of course this bonus isn't free because you pay for it with the first echo...
  2. F

I believe the reason, why the card is better than expected is, because the player knows what he is playing against. From the enemy deck a player should be able to expect, if the enemy includes tall punishment, and wether it is status based or not. That might not be correct in every case, but...
  3. F

Only reason I see for this card is to give Viraxas a possible extra target.
  4. F

The Cutthroat sounds really boring and seems like just a filler without any real synergy. Smoke them out at the other hand is a really good card, that is useful for the wide buffing archetype, or as a crew enabler. The only problem that I see is that it removes any reason to run PFI from the game.
  5. F

I missread the ability. It only works on enemies. My bad.
  6. F

I'd say the expansion looks really good for an engine NR deck. SY: fireswarm has nearly zero control MO: wild hunt is extremly slow a NR deck with boost engines shouldn't be too bad against it NG: spies have a lot less control (in particular if you can deal with the Impera Enforcers than other...
  7. F

That is something that I thought about as well and which gives it a lot of flexibility.
  8. F

The final form has Veil and therefore can't be locked.
  9. F

I wouldn't agree with this. While the expansion does look great for NG, not everything in NG received support. For example soldiers did get nothing at all, if I'm not mistaken. And while I agree that Firesworn don't have that much combination flexibility with older cards compared to NG, I would...
  10. F

That is for me the exact definition of an archetype. Players including cards in a deck, because they work well together. A keyword makes no archetype, but cards working together.
  11. F

I said Devotion intentionally. With Devotion you won't be able to include Pellar or Caretaker
  12. F

Not sure about the Taskmaster. It is a great Devotion option for a purify, but doesn't really do much for the Wild Hunt itself. We really need some cards that connect all the archetype together.
  13. F

Not a MO player and therefore thought it would be spawn and play instead of spawn and summon. In that case I don't see any interactions with Wild Hunt either. Good to know. Maybe we will see the old Naglfar, which buffs all other Wild Hunt card, by 1 as long as it is on the board. I'd really...
  14. F

I think one of the best buffs for the existing dominance based Wild Hunt cards would be to make their Deploy effect an order with Zeal. This way as long as you manage to trigger Dominance later, you will be able to use the order. I wouldn't rule out Caranthir, Imlerith and Nithral. Caranthir...
  15. F

I don't think it is that weak. If the enemy has a good target (meaning you will get those 4 points out of Frost), the card is a 6 for 5 and needs to be immediantly answered to not get more value. In particular that means if you put an enemy engine under Frost, the enemy has to decide wether to...
  16. F

The story of the Winter Queen is based on the Wild Hunt. Therefore, it could make sense. Still not my number 1 guess.
  17. F

The mistake is that spies don't have the spying status inherently, but only the spying keyword. The latter makes the player play them on the opposing site, but doesn't give them spying status directly. Units automatically gain the spying status when they are played on the opposing side. Because...
  18. F

They are a 5 provision card. For 4 they would be far too strong. Even for 5 they are a better version of Aedirnean Mauler.
  19. F

Master Mirror: Most broken cards

Etheral suffers from the same problem a lot of MO suffers already. It doesn't allow much control options. And moreover it can be hard countered by locks, movement and row punishment. I can see it as a strong meme deck, but not as a competitive one. Concerning the Echo cards, the main question...
  20. F

Question about cards' power attribute

You can see the little food (provision) symbols above the provision cost.
Top Bottom