Search results

+
  1. V

Build Decks To Play Against In Practice Mode

Build Decks To Play Against In Practice Mode I thought it would be cool to have the ability to build a deck for the computer to use in practice mode. You could then play against "meta" decks of your choosing. The AI would do its best of coarse. :)
  2. V

Arena Mode Special Mimic Ruleset

Arena Mode Special Mimic Ruleset So I have yet to try it but in this new mode but you will swap decks with your opponent. I guess the point is to draft the worst deck possible. Will this make anyone play arena? Maybe just a few runs?
  3. V

Is Wardancer A Problem?

Is Wardancer A Problem? So I just read the roadmap. Noticed in the entire thing only a single card was mentioned. That card is Wardancer. I play ST so I am a bit biased. I would like to see this card stay in the game. It is strong, but is it a problem? What do you guys think?
  4. V

Favorite Content Creators?

Favorite Content Creators? So who do you guys like to watch? On Twitch or YouTube, whatever. I have two favorites on Twitch. shinmiri2 and ashlizzlle Always open to discovering new people I may like. Looking forward to your guys picks. :)
  5. V

Share Your Profile

Share Your Profile So now that you can see your profile on playgwent.com, lets share them. http://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Vespuche As you can see I am a ST player. :) Haven't started ranked play this season.
  6. V

Your First Ranked Deck

Your First Ranked Deck So what were you guys playing when you first reached level 10 and began your ranked journey? For me it was resilient dwarves. Back when boosted stats carried over. Bronze core was things like Mahakam Defender, Hawker Healer, Mahakam Guard, Dwarven Mercenary
  7. V

How To Use Assire var Anahid

How To Use Assire var Anahid So I am going to be using Assire var Anahid for the first time. It will be my first time with Nilfgaard as well. The card reads. "Return 2 Bronze or Silver cards from either graveyard to their respective decks." Looking for advice on what types of things to...
  8. V

Card Advantage Spies. Now With Single-Use Tag

Card Advantage Spies. Now With Single-Use Tag So I understand the Decoy interaction. Its the same card going from one side of the board to the other. So it doesn't trigger again when moving. But I have heard this Single-Use tag also effects Summoning Circle. Is that true? I wish there was...
  9. V

New Card Farseer

New Card Farseer Farseer Bronze 6 Strength Agile If any Ally or Unit in your Hand or Deck other than a Farseer is Boosted during your turn, Boost self by 2 at the end of the turn. Vrihedd Dragoon synergy! What do you guys think?
  10. V

Core Units In Scoia’tael Spell Deck

Core Units In Scoia’tael Spell Deck Theory crafting a control Eithné deck in my head. I want to run Dol Blathanna Protector for sure. But what other bronze units should I run? Do I even need more? I already have a Dwarf deck. So I am trying to stay away from that play style and go full...
  11. V

Favorite Round 1 / Turn 1 Play

Favorite Round 1 / Turn 1 Play I love myself some Vrihedd Dragoon action. That buffing starts to add up. Especially if you can land 2 of them.
  12. V

Geralt Igni Currently The Premier Gold To Craft?

Geralt Igni Currently The Premier Gold To Craft? For new players is Geralt Igni the best gold card somebody could craft right now? Leave your feedback if you have another pick for beginners.
  13. V

Leaders Where You Think Weather Might Be On The Way?

Leaders Where You Think Weather Might Be On The Way? Just hit level 10 and started ranked play. Don't know much about the meta. So my question about the meta is when you see a leader at the beginning of a match, who do you think "weather incoming.". Besides Dagon. I'd like to know this for...
  14. V

Neutral Silver Card Recommendations?

Neutral Silver Card Recommendations? So I can now craft a couple of silver cards. I figure as a new player the best way to go may be neutral. To get the most bang for my buck. Got any suggestions guys? There is a lot of silver cards in the game. I will look over your guys picks as a sort...
  15. V

What Leader Do You Use in Dwarves?

What Leader Do You Use in Dwarves? So we have Francesca Brouver Hoog Eithne New player here. I have been using Eithne with a couple of singleton high value spells. How about you guys? Really curious. :)
  16. V

Trying To Understand Transmute

Trying To Understand Transmute I was under the impression that you can take a normal card and make it premium by transmuting. But normal cards cant seem to be transmuted. You have to select a premium card. So if I choose a premium card I DONT own and press the transmute button, do I get the...
  17. V

How Does Morenn Work?

How Does Morenn Work? Card reads. "Ambush. Spring when a Unit appears on the opponent's side and Damage it by 5. " Curious its interaction with Golden. I would assume it doesn't effect them. But when a gold comes into play does it flip and do nothing for does it stay hidden?
  18. V

Do You Play Clear Skies In Every Deck?

Do You Play Clear Skies In Every Deck? New open beta player hear. Noticed the card Clear Skies is in all the starter decks. Seems like a flexible card. Never really dead in your hand and situational value. Do experienced players run this card as well?
  19. V

At What Level Will I Be Playing Experienced Players?

At What Level Will I Be Playing Experienced Players? Just started playing casual yesterday, and I am now level 3. Using the starter Monster deck I got like a 6-3-1 record. Matchmaking seems fine cause it seems I have been playing other starter decks I think. At what level would you say I...
  20. V

Clarification of the Adjacent Mechanic

Clarification of the Adjacent Mechanic I have a gameplay question. Figure I would post it here. How does the "adjacent" mechanic work? I understand adjacent means the units on either side of a target unit. But what if a card boosts 5 adjacent units? The odd number confuses me. Does it boost...
Top Bottom