Search results

+
  1. D

Patch Notes 10.3

I am so grateful for this game. After so many years in cardgames, I believe this is the one for me. Constant small changes, very understandable reasoning and not pay to play. Although I still wait for the time Syndicate to get a little nerf as a whole, I believe if the problem is not only...
  2. D

Weather post patch

The game is not intended to last for a whole season or sth. The amount of anti-weather cards that EVEN with no weather in play, were still playable and totally flexible, was too damn high and now a weather will most likely give a -5,6 to your opponent while other cards give at least 8 body...
  3. D

Weather post patch

It seems that devs are still entirely confused about weather mechanics. As a player that 2 weeks now I'm playing solely an Eredin weather deck ( and btw was expecting nerf to Skellige and NR and instead lmao with the ridiculous changes I saw today ) i would like to suggest something simple...
  4. D

Game Out of SYNC bug

Game Out of SYNC bug " An inconsistency between the server's state and the local client's state has been detected. Ending the game. " This bug happenes a lot since I started playing again. Sometimes it's the opponents, sometimes it's me. Wzup ?
  5. D

Weather monsters, how do you guys counter against ST spell decks

I don't get the WH , CA and other abbreviations you guys mention but i just wanted to ask a question. Is the whole "Weather" thing still a problem with Gwent developers ? I mean we all remember how it was before the big patch and after that, they made this... The problem I deal with atm is...
  6. D

Open Beta General Feedback Thread

Hello Gwent design team, In hopes that you do care about feedback and you take in consideration every voice that took time to evaluate your game, it's time to do my duty as a tester and give you my opinion. Speaking of which, thank you for giving me a key so fast, I played as much as...
Top Bottom