Search results

+
  1. T

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

I actually like this patch. It took me a few minutes to get used to the new UI, but now that I know how everything works, I feel completely comfortable. I like having so many new cards, and if some need tweaking in the future, I'm fine with that. Initially, I was upset with some changes, like...
  2. T

All I want to do is play one card safely!

LOL, this is so true. I downloaded the patch right away, all excited. I made a deathwish deck, which worked for a few hours until Swim apparently taught everyone how to spam Sages, and now almost no deck works because SC has access to 5-10 ATs or STs. No card under a 7 is safe, and it seems most...
  3. T

Scoia has dominated the ladder

I have stopped playing too, after getting opponent after opponent spamming Tremors. Four or five instances of tremors is ridiculous, and it makes SK unplayable because the Priestess and Herbalist are 1 unit cards. Every time you play them, Tremors goes off. Special cards should not be...
  4. T

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

I'm scratching my head regarding the changes to SK discard. The pirate captain that used to boost on discard now only boosts based on the highest bronze card you discard, which seems to be a 9, making the max for the card a 13. So there's no longer a card to keep up with the cards that boost in...
  5. T

How many female players out there?

They don't need to treat anyone differently. However, as an entertainment company, it's likely they want to build up segments of their audience. Whether it's expanding the audience for the game in China (location-based audience building) or encouraging younger players (age-based segmenting) or...
  6. T

How many female players out there?

I suspect there are lots of women, like myself, who play gwent based on the popularity of the Witcher 3 game. I've always assumed it's mostly women who pick the female avatars (though of course not exclusively), and there's a good representation of those. Also, there's a good female streamer...
  7. T

Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?!

Locking Ambush Units I'm trying to find out why locking an ambush card doesn't work for me on Xbox. It worked for one day after the patch. Then afterwards it went back to not being able to select an ambush card with a lock card. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!
  8. T

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

I've had multiple matches where weather was used over 8 times by my opponent. One match I had all three rows hit with weather twice in the last round after having two rows hit with weather the first round. I mean in the last round I had all 3 rows with weather, cleared it, and ended the match...
  9. T

Monsters Challenge #4

I am having the same problem.
Top Bottom