Search results

+
  1. D

Practice Mode with All cards

Any chance we could get a practice mode where you can make a deck with cards you don't own? This would let people try out decks vs the AI and let them save their scrap. You could even have a "Craft Deck" button that would show much scrap/dust it would take to create.
  2. D

Card Suggestions and Tweaks for Homecoming

No. I'm saying that it should do both. Usurper has no Mulligans and No ability the Opponent should have no Mulligans and No Ability. Balanced Yeah I get that you could play Letho but getting him out on turn one and hoping that your opponent decided not to use all their mulligans is situational...
  3. D

no actual 'building' in the gameplay, only destroying

its almost like removing armor as a mechanic and giving maybe three cards immune might have been a bad idea. Oh well, maybe they will finally decide to make a bronze spell that just gives a creature immune.
  4. D

Level playing field, he gets none, you get none.
  5. D

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

What was the major factor for changing cards from values (all bronzes had a power of about 10) to provisional costs? Any chance on a skin that changes the "Battlefield" into a tavern table? Was there ever talk of having Thronebreaker and Gwent multiplayer being completely separate things?
  6. D

Add positive weather Add Immune bronzes Add a row or zone just for artifacts change reveal into something that isn't complete trash make it so a unit has to be tapped or something so that an artifact can function have two or three different provision limits and match making to go along with it...
  7. D

Balancing Letho

Why not just have Usurper remove mulligans as well and change letho into something that isn't completely situational that requires your opponent to not use all of their mulligans?
  8. D

Artifacts counter Cow Carcass

Nope, thats the way artifacts work, they eat up space. Only way I could see it working is if rot tosser didn't destroy any unit it stays on the field and just takes up 1/9 slots. Its not a good solution but there isn't a specific row or zone for artifacts so w/e
  9. D

Cannot use Ithlinne Aegli on Saesenthessis

Cards being immune in hand no longer makes any sense as there are no longer any offensive cards that effect the enemy hand. No more revealing the enemy's hand, No more powerswap, no more damage, etc.
  10. D

Bring back mill

A standard three round game is going to have you draw 16 our of your (standard) 25 cards. You just gotta get those 9 cards down. Roach and the witcher trio get you down to 6. Most factions have access to a card that pull a copy in some fashion (Foglet, Mahakam Volunteers, Imperia Brigade...
  11. D

Bring back mill

is there a reason why they removed all of the cards that allow both sides to draw cards? Discard decks and Nilfgaard can get down to 1-2 cards during the final round, essentially allowing them to play their entire deck with no downsides.
  12. D

2 things ... probably minor issues

Possible fixes for both of those problems. Allow an option that changes the way graveyards and decks are displayed for searching. Change it to a list format. Yes I know you won't be able to see the fancy card art or the premiums but if that change makes it easier to go through a 30/40 card...
  13. D

Assassination Reveal Deck Synergy

Making an opponent effectively discard or banish a card in their hand is huge, theres no card in the game that forces your opponent to discard, Yet. While it is a gold card that almost never gets played this could be a bit too powerful. A fair suggestion would be something along the lines of...
  14. D

Allow Caranthir to also Move Allies

Monsters have plenty of ways of dealing with cows at the moment, however I don't see why you wouldn't be able to move allies. Zoltan is an 8 that moves 3 and potentially buffs them for 2 each, giving a base of 14. Caranthir would need three turns to deal enough frost damage to equal it out...
  15. D

Social Features (Guild/Clan/Hub)

So far most of the lines in the game are very good, I very much like dandelion "That was actually impressive, congratulations." line, as after a stomp it can be a great insult or after a close match it can be used as a compliment. However I'd like a few more lines that could fit into the...
  16. D

Questionable Demotion/Promotion Graveyard interactions

On one hand I agree with you, being able to not be targeted by enemy nilf players is a good thing, however using renew to summon back your 8 power seems... wasteful to say the least. Another thing being that it is possible to place them back into the deck with another card, would the effect...
  17. D

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Where do you prefer to get suggestions for the game? Do you browse public forums like reddit, poll popular/high ranking players, the gwent forums, or random ideas around the office?
  18. D

Letho of Gulet Boosted + D-Bomb is too Strong

Letho/D.bomb or even just Letho in general is used to mess up single combo decks. Its what he does. The ability to banish 4 cards is incredible. If your whole deck can be ruined by one card then you deserve to lose. You need to balance out your decks to have more than one win condition.
  19. D

Mahakam Guard Has Become A 'Bad' Card - Suggested Fix

Sorry if it has already been mentioned but stacking the same row with dwarven merc can actually be unfavorable. Due to the fact that most of the Meta now is running G:Igni and/or Scorch you don't want most of the dwarf bronzes which have the same power to start matching. A +4 over a +3 can...
  20. D

Could we get the old victory warcry back?

Perhaps they can add different Victory/Defeat sounds in as Trinkets?
Top Bottom