Search results

+
  1. J

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

The devs followed instructions. I'm sure they did their best. But the game is terrible. I mean, it took several hours just to create a complete set of animated cards (where applicable) and delete all the static ones (where applicable). The game is so slow, so boring, so drab. It has been...
  2. J

Thronebreaker Bonus Rewards

Just logged in and everything appears to be working correctly now.
  3. J

Thronebreaker Bonus Rewards

I'm having the same issue described above. Own both Gwent and Thronebreaker. Purchased Thronebreaker days after Homecoming so I had no choice but to log into Gwent first. Gwent has no clue that I own Thronebreaker. No cards, no kegs, no bonuses, and the game still thinks I haven't purchased...
  4. J

Disappointed again......

They might as well kill Gwent and introduce a new game when they're ready.
  5. J

The Swap update is now live!

I think we should have been given some modest refund or credit for having some of these nerfed cards in existing Arena decks.
  6. J

New meta predictions & GM climb advice?

Actually, I've always included Ele'yas and Sarah in my version of the deck. With a little luck Ele'yas can be a silver card worth more than Ciri:Nova.
  7. J

Put Patch on PTR Now

The OP's tone could use a little lightening up; but the post is correct. What's the point of having a play test area if you don't use it? Homecoming may not have been necessary had they listened to constructive feedback from streamers and players. And if the game is becoming mostly stagnant...
  8. J

New Season is now live!

I suspect over the next few months until Homecoming it will be easier to climb up the ranking ladder as fewer players will be playing.
  9. J

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

I can understand the difficulty of balancing cards. I also don't mind the Create mechanic per se; RNG can and should be a modest part of the game. This isn't chess after all. But the Mulligan bug is a travesty. A young child could programmatically resolve this issue with ease.
  10. J

Bran and Dagon Avatars

Bran and Dagon Avatars Is there currently any way to acquire these "special reward" avatars? Where can I find this sort of information?
  11. J

Worst Gold Cards - Poll

Sihil is underrated. Not great; but it's a staple of a couple of my decks and I consistently get good value. Gaunter's downside is too great but at least he gives you a reward for playing him in Arena. And speaking of Arena, Dandelion and Vernon are meant to be used there and not in any other...
  12. J

Unable to Transmute Gold Cards

Thanks for the quick response and letting everyone know on Twitter.
  13. J

Unable to Transmute Gold Cards

Unable to Transmute Gold Cards No problem with Silver or Bronze cards. But every Gold card cannot be transmuted regardless of whether it's in a deck or not. And yes, I have plenty of dust. See screenshot for example.
  14. J

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

One of the biggest problems CD Projekt Wrekt has is not listening to the streamers and the players. I sure hope they're paying attention to this poll.
  15. J

milva is now good?

Milva has always been situationally good. You can obviously design a deck to better take advantage of her but sometimes you lose too much in return. I had a nice moment the other day when my opening hand got stuck with Cleaver. I was able to play Cleaver, then Milva, and then was able to...
  16. J

Roadmap coming next week!

Time to take a sabbatical.
  17. J

Reasons why I won’t play arena

If you have the daily quest of just winning X number of matches then Arena does count. Obviously Arena won't count if the quest is for a specific faction or if the quest specifies "Ranked".
  18. J

When will the Current Season end?

Patience, young grasshoppers.
  19. J

Imlerith: Sabbath

He definitely punishes selfish decks which don't interact much with your opponent. If you don't have an answer then you've likely lost the round. That said, he shouldn't win you the match all on his own. I strongly suggest he be "Doomed" or some other limitation. How about he be automatically...
  20. J

New Cards that aren't used

It's not OP but whenever I have a Skellige quest I bring out my old Discard deck. Johnny works wonderfully with Cerys or Wolfsbane.
Top Bottom