Search results

+
  1. Q

Boring mechanics and deck profiles

Have you noticed that "interact" is a combination of inter + act? Which means interaction happens on both sides. Control cards interacts with you by damaging or removing your units, and you interact with them by avoiding removal, either using some weak minions to lure the removals out, or play...
  2. Q

Boring mechanics and deck profiles

I've seen arguments like these before. In Magic some argues that legendary cards should have only 1 copy in each deck, or they are not "legendary", and it's totally WRONG to summon a legendary leader if one's already dead in the game. In Hearthstone some thinks making Anduin's father a Warrior...
  3. Q

Interesting Idea [Add lore]

For example what would Philippa's lore say? That her eyes were dug out by Radovid? or that she managed to bring her revenge upon him? After reading this if I play W2(Scoia'tael line) or W3 it could be quite a spoiler.
  4. Q

Interesting Idea [Add lore]

It could hurt actually... more lore basically means more spoilers, no? So IMO a line of flavor text (as now we already have) is decent. Anyone already played the Witcher or not planning to can then wiki for more while those who would like to play the Witcher in the future can play the game...
  5. Q

Mulligan Screen Doesn't go Away

The game stuck after showing round 3 mulligan screen I've confirmed mulligan and the game seemed to be ready to start round 3. But then almost immediately the game showed another mulligan screen, in which I could take no actions (mulling or even concede). The game then continued to go on, with...
  6. Q

Proper fix for coin flip balance.

You're definitely not helping... a debate would be welcome, with either side, but this is just a bad taste joke used in a wrong situation.
  7. Q

Proper fix for coin flip balance.

How about getting a card like the last wish, which adds some value while not being too specific on deck types? (as you said your solution is better to some factions) Anyway, good thinking. Such a mechanic is indeed needed.
  8. Q

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

I totally agree. Feels really bad when my roommate got a Geralt when he reached 20. (and feels good that's not me :) Anyway, receiving a gift you don't like is no fun, especially when you are told to expect that to be a surprise.
  9. Q

Cards Created Through Other Card's Abilities Have Neutral Coloring

I quite believe it is intended this way(or the neutral card back won't show up in the game at all), but I dislike this rule nonetheless. A duplicated card should be exactly the same as the original one, including having the same card back. Now it's like you're playing poker but found a card's...
  10. Q

Banish/Mardrome needs a change!

Does Letho de Gulet functions like the way he was intended? IIRC the exact wording should be banish and strengthen self, not boost self. I've seen this combo and when Letho became 1 str I was shocked. Please tell me if I misunderstood the words, but I think it's bugged, like many other errors on...
  11. Q

[Suggestion} Game UI and UX

It is causing confusion, now you've said that, but may be in an unexpected way (to you). What toggle really means here is: "Give a unit resilience or take away resilience from a unit which already has it." The same is true for toggle a minion's lock. But the confusion indeed exists. I'd say...
  12. Q

Everything needs to be have some limit

So you what, nerf the removals so ST can Ithlinne into double swallow potion and adrenaline rush and the other player could forfeit?
  13. Q

Please make the rules clear and simple!

So I've thought on the topic for some time and got some new ideas. A keyword should be made only if you can do something around it, and/or make some effect easier to understand. For example, consume should definitely be a keyword, because we have cards like nekker and harpy egg, so it forms...
  14. Q

I've new ideas on how key words should work. Come back tomorrow and you'll see.
  15. Q

If I forgot to mention, well I wasn't in the last version so Public Beta's the 1st time I read the rules. I've been playing D&D and Magic for years and I'm quit a rule lawyer and all... but the descriptions are still difficult for me to read, let along understand. It's like someone's saying...
  16. Q

Lock - Unlock interactions

Said that.
  17. Q

Lock - Unlock interactions

No it doesn't. Resilience is not a triggered ability, or it would be described as "Deploy: gain resilience" (or Turn end: gain resilience, like Wild Hunt Rider) . So it's not a buffed effect (or as you said, tokens) like Quen Shield. It's a lasting effect like Timer. So if unlocking a unit with...
  18. Q

A couple of minor improvements

Totally agrees, especially on those about the mulligan phase. I was just about to write a similar post but you have them all posted clearly. Nice work! Another point: the drawing card sound effect in the mulligan phase should be removed, or else those who wait until others have mulled gain...
  19. Q

Allow choice between 3 decks for a given leader after preview of opponent's leader

Sounds bad. The meta is far from stable, from my point of view. Besides, this solution might end up like playing paper scissors rock. For example, you prepared a "normal" deck, a deck to counter others, and a deck to avoid being counterd (i.e. maybe a Eredin with few weather, but focused on...
  20. Q

Please make the rules clear and simple! It's my 1st time to post a new topic on this forum, so please tell me if I do anything wrong. Thanks. I've several years' experience in MTG and Hearthstone and a member of a Hearthstone E-sport team. Now I've moved on to gwent (with several teammates...
Top Bottom