Search results

+
  1. A

SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

Not at all. My point is I'm not a pro and never will be unless my personal circumstances change dramatically. I'm a normal casual gamer and I really like the system and have been quite successful with it in my opinion. I just wanted to put across that point of view because it doesn't seem like...
  2. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey CDPR, I'm currently in pro ladder. Please can you tell me what happens if I decline the agreement (forcing me out of pro ladder), play some games in ranked ladder, then re-sign the agreement? Will I have to fight my way back up to pro ladder or will I be automatically moved back to it?
  3. A

SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

All these comments about it taking an insane amount of games/hours to compete are rediculous. Yes if you want to be top 200, you need to play a lot (or have an incredibly high winrate and 200+ games), but top 500 is absolutely achievable. I was surprised and thrilled that I got there, received a...
  4. A

What's going on with ranked at the moment? Just before the last patch, I thought you guys said you were changing the rewards to "make it more fun for most players". It worked, as you could get a change of 30-45 points each win/loss. In the last few days/week the highest point change I've seen is...
  5. A

Hey devs, I have a question about light longship. I know you said you're reviewing card descriptions, but do you know about this one? When open beta started, I played a skellige axemen deck with light longships, thinking they would hold their power from one round to the next (via graveyard and...
Top Bottom