Search results

+
  1. partci

Is this the end?

Yup. Last I watched he boosts only during your turn, when you boost enemy unit(s).
  2. partci

Is this the end?

Some of us here saw the signs of what's to come since Homecoming, and albeit some glimmers of hope, at the end, the developers made all the wrong decisions they could make with the game and alienated a good chunk of the base. Now they'll reap what they've sow. A pity for a game that was so...
  3. partci

GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

He is a main offender, but there's also the Rune spammer and he can spawn some nasty combos (like Prince Stennis at 12 str), the Mad Alchemist that can sometimes transform some of your cards into a few points trash, there's this Mill fella that always manages to steal your best card, that...
  4. partci

Patch Notes 10.7

I'll have to add something else here: since this patch I almost completely stopped watching Gwent streams. It took couple of days to become extremely annoying watching the same cards on the board over and over and over and over again. And not only that - sometimes it's even hard to find an...
  5. partci

Untoward Yeah, like the fact that on higher difficulties you get hit with insane "RNG" that makes the AI obnoxiously powerful, especially if you don't have mana to counter the amount of points and removal it is spewing left, right and center with some decks. Games that I know I am winning I...
  6. partci

Patch Notes 10.7

They were not introducing neutral units in Beta for a reason. Now all I see are the same cards in different factions. It's beyond stupid and kills all the identity the factions had. A horrendous idea and even worse implementation.
  7. partci

Yeah, at Adept level and a nice RNG with the artifacts and enemies. (:
  8. partci

The Unseen Elder. Yeah, he's pretty broken, but today the Fiery Fiend or whatever boss, in one swoop turn 100+ points advantage I had to -40 with setting all of my cars at 2str with his last play with the Scorch card. I wanted to punch something. Who ever thought that this is a good design for...
  9. partci

I am actually really enjoying the game (even made it through Grandmaster), but man, it is really frustrating at how much balancing it needs, though. Some of the units, the decks you play with: Bulwark is by far the best deck you can play with - Savage Fury and especially Hive Mind seems so much...
  10. partci

Vypper is broken

Just played two games with a Vypper deck - the first one a Vypper switched graveyards R3 (I think after oppo played Coral) and in the second one it was R1 when I discarded it in my Graveyard, it went in oppo's Graveyard and when I killed his unit that he played it returned to my Graveyard again...
  11. partci

Overcommit warning?

I guess it is for someone like the guy yesterday that committed his Vattier, Vanhemar and Geralt (with Usurper!) to take R1 and than did ragequit in R3 when got obliterated.
  12. partci

Connection Issues

Yeah, I guess that is. I played the Verify/Repair card but it's stuck. I guess it may be GOG.
  13. partci

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Still haven't read the GoT books and have no intention to do so, but even from the series - you've got be kidding, trolling, or being a fanboy here.
  14. partci

Dude... I didn't need to read the books for GoT to know what is going on. This is not excuse - what it is is a sign of bad writing, plain and simple. Then there's the fact that the director could do a better job while cutting the scenes, you know, directing the episodes. There are a lot of cut...
  15. partci

More like blands (sorry, could not resist :beer: ), but sound effects and ambient sounds I found to be top notch. Watched through E4 and it just solidified my opinion that the storytelling is discombobulated. Also the Geralt/Yen scene was not written well (the theme of the entire show...
  16. partci

Man, this Striga battle was like something out of Guyver: Dark Hero, but not as nearly as good. Even her costume was lacking. And this is one thing I have big issue with the show - the costumes in general are absolutely not convincing and insequential, if that makes sense (an I am trying very...
  17. partci

Just finished the first episode. Screenplay was all over the place, really confusing, even for me, that had read the books. Some of the costumes looked not in place or cheap. But they've put A LOT of effort in the battle scenes, especially that last Butcher of Blaviken sequence was a piece of...
  18. partci

Is Syndicate dead?

SY had 2 T1 decks last season. It still has completely boring/broken/annoying mechanics that repulses me every time I see it against me. Still hadn't played with it and I am not intending to play with it in the near, nor the far future.
  19. partci

SEASON OF THE WILD HUNT IS HERE!

So everybody are up and arms with Damien... but what about NR? They are even worse.
  20. partci

The Seasonal Modes need to be improved

I have to mention one more thing about balancing and it comes from a post that someone made in this or in some other topic: this abuse would NOT be possible if we had the Bronze, Silver, Gold distinguishing between the cards - in Beta you could not replay your Golds with Emhyr, cause their...
Top Bottom