Search results

+
  1. DannyGuy

Multiple Card Changes Suggested

The only changes that I agree with: Reinforcements: create a copy and play (not summon) a bronze unit, so you can select a row and trigger deploy effects. Dimeritium bomb: destroy an enemy (not any) artifact. so you can play it in spell decks with tutors (roche), and not kill your own...
  2. DannyGuy

Random enemy nilfgaard buffing

Yeah, it's the Standard Bearer. The card history really fucking sucks right now. It's worse than Pre-Midwinter. Doesn't show revealed cards, banished cards, discarded cards, cards played via other cards, etc...
  3. DannyGuy

Almost no one sends GG nowadays. Fix: Reward for sending GG should be Huge.

I GG every time, but I wouldn't describe myself as nice. Many things annoy me (roping, RNG, certain decks...) but I can't really tell that to the person I'm playing against anyway, so I just give them a GG cause it gives you a small number of resources. However, I did spend my first 15 or so...
  4. DannyGuy

Deck: Henselt Memes

Woah, you run Clear Skies?
  5. DannyGuy

GWENT: Ask a Dev

When designing cards for homecoming, do you have any limits as to how bland or overcomplicated cards should be? Will we see cards without abilities? WIll we see cards with 5+ lines of text? I know that you probably won't be able to answer this question, but thanks anyway :)
  6. DannyGuy

Best neutral gold card to craft

If you want versatility - as in, the ability to fit the cards in any deck, I'd recommend Muzzle and Geralt: Igni. Eskel isn't bad either, but don't craft him. If you get him in a pack, grab him.
  7. DannyGuy

Will You Keep Playing?

I haven't been playing much lately - once a week over the weekend maybe, and it's always a blast. I will probably continue like this at least until the may patch, then I'll see.
  8. DannyGuy

More Symbolic Card Design

If you mouse over the symbol/icon it could just show the tag name. Also, rather than the symbols being abbreviations, make them images. Like the white eagle on a red background for Redania, lillies for Temeria, etc... And for monsters, just make an outline of the monster in question. Draconids...
  9. DannyGuy

Morenn: Forest Child should also trigger on units' spell ability

I think she should flip at the end of the round too. It'd make her much less risky. Buffing her to 8 or 9 makes sense to me too. And of course, blocking spawned spell cards.
  10. DannyGuy

Why I will never buy this game

Many of your points are quite vague, and I disagree with almost all of them, but you're free to have your own opinion if you feel like the game is out to make you lose, that's your prerogative.
  11. DannyGuy

Make neophytes 9 +boost 3 units in hand

I play hand-buff Scoia'Tael a lot, and I use the Neophytes as mulligan targets for Vrihedd Officers to make them 15 strength. I'm not against the change you're proposing, but not for it either.
  12. DannyGuy

Deithwen Arbalest

There are many more outdated cards, but I agree that Deithwen Arbalest is one of them. Old ability wasn't perfect, but it was much better than it is now.
  13. DannyGuy

Anti-Finisher Cards are needed

:facepalm:
  14. DannyGuy

The Most Annoying Bronzes (Opinion)

I don't agree with the cards being 'annoying,' but they're definitely overtuned.
  15. DannyGuy

Why are we forced to play with 25 cards? + NR needs some love

I would suggest the opposite. Decks are too consistent nowadays. Too much thinning... I'd actually raise the threshold to 30.
  16. DannyGuy

Redesigning Reveal Nilfgaard

1990BW I think you're missing one of the biggest points I mentioned in my post. My aim was to remove self-revealing and concealing, because it's clunky in mirror matchups and currently, reveal is just a boring tempo deck. However, thank you for the feedback. ​​​​​@FG15-ISH7EG Your suggestions...
  17. DannyGuy

Show Your Best Arena Decks

Honestly, it looks to me like you have a lot of tutors but not enough powerful golds to tutor. I wish you good luck anyway! ​​​Btw.: It's Royal Decree that pulls a gold, Marching Orderd is a silver card.
  18. DannyGuy

How the abundance of tutors in the game pushes away new players

I never stated that in my post. I am completely fine with any crazy tutor combo players might discover. The problem doesn't stem from balance issues as much as it does from a fun perspective. With tutors, decks are far too consistent, and most matchups tend to turn out the same. Also, tutors...
  19. DannyGuy

Biggest problems Gwent is facing right now (March 2018)

Though it'd be really nice to play it on the go, CDPR has already stated that they're working on a mobile version (albeit it's not their top priority right now), and I wouldn't call the coinflip and connection issues "nitpicky." But yea, I really want a mobile version - though I'd prefer it if...
  20. DannyGuy

How the abundance of tutors in the game pushes away new players

I don't think that every single archetype should have tutors. If an archetype is shit without tutors, it's probably not designed too well. Alchemy Nilfgaard for example doesn't actually need the Vicovaro Novices, but they make the deck more consistent and ad bodies for the Mahakam Ale. The...
Top Bottom