Search results

+
  1. E

Amazing Monster Deck I am currently 13-2

this is very interesting
  2. E

Yea dude i gree i really want to mess with succubus even without the frightner
  3. E

yea i get that caretaker is cool, but I literally constructed this deck to deal with nearly everything that can be thrown at you, granted a little bit of goodluck. the one thing i would change over anything else would probably be either one of the wild hunt 3 pt damage dealers for a lock, and...
  4. E

what would you recommend?
  5. E

ok so like i said i changed out the navigators for the archgriffins and the drowner. 1 the drowner is good against the NG if you desperately need it, it is also really good with jotung and keeping ppl inside of the damn ice. The archgriffins are more useful and allow the water hag to use her...
  6. E

VERY TRUE I am going to rank with this as soon as i can
  7. E

i see your deck looks nice! Show me some screen shots of your success! also, check out the scores i posted too, you can see how effective kayran opener with nothing to stop it is.
  8. E

No Title check THIS SCORE OUT i swear this deck is stone cold >< KAyran opener, Kayran Renewed lol
  9. E

oh SNAP,,,I just tried it and its glorious. I am 2 for 2 right now
  10. E

hey dude thanks for responding i can make another deck with that in place. I just like that they are potentially game changing in making sure i get what i need. also they are amazing for the early game and i try to use them asap to get my wild hunt riders. cz u know that when they kill one of...
  11. E

Amazing Monster Deck I am currently 13-2 I wrote up a pretty hefty summary for this deck in the link provided, so please feel free to comment on it or give some advice! The Link for the deck is at the bottom. Please Check it out or atleast explain to me how to upload my deck's pictures lol.
  12. E

Katakan useless

yep thats the one that banishes and buffs
  13. E

The game should punish you more for consistently hitting the turn limit timer.

@OP Do you truly believe that this should go through? I mean, I think the game needs to allow for the amount of time you have to play cards, especially at the highest levels. The faster you are can be strategic and all, but the slower you are the better too. Especially for NG players. I noticed...
  14. E

Katakan useless

This is hilarious! Katakan is dope, but there is another silver card that you can use that buffs the highest ally by a grave unit iirc
  15. E

Dimeritium + Caretaker = Love

@OP dude yes! It is definitely risky though, I made a new deck today however minus the caretaker. Try this deck for sure, but keep the one you have too.
  16. E

What is your f2p ranking experience so far?

To be honest, I am not going to play ranked until I have the cards I need to climb early on. It is no fun when you are a low level like me at lvl 26 and you do not have all the cards available in your Monster or Nilfgaard decks. When I have them all I will do ranked. But so far I am 3-0 in...
  17. E

Literally everyone plays Nilfgaard.

I do need to add though, WITH REPETITIVENESS, NG is not the only way to win period...
  18. E

Emissary

This is truly a peculiar question if i may add. They should nerf it and make it so, because other spying cards disappear. Actually now that I think about it...maybe only the silver and gold spies disappear and not bronze. hmm i dunno. Actually no. Also, if you're thinking the infested cow doesnt...
  19. E

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

You should have won IMO, but a tie is a tie. Honestly you should not have lost any mmr points. I mean even the gold neutral gamble card says if players tie, both players draw cards; hence, win-win situation. I think the dev's need to take this thread into consideration.
  20. E

"New" Player Experience

No Title lovely
Top Bottom