Search results

+
  1. M

Is there a way to see past versions of cards?

There is indeed a database but I don't think it shows previous versions of cards.
  2. M

I think Gaunter O'Dimm is still bad..

It's an interesting card but fails to deliver as much power as other gold cards therefore it's not used.
  3. M

Weather [ST vs. Weather]

Objectively it doesn't.
  4. M

SK Dead [Skellige Nerfs Discussion]

I think you can add NG to that list as well. But despite that I still think we'll have more variety after this patch , especially the first week of it.
  5. M

Game gripes

If you finish mulligan before the opponent at the start of the game you get the black screen that the opponent is still choosing cards and can't see your cards. Yes you can right click card and scroll that way but it's still obnoxious and should be fixed. Define not playing the game properly...
  6. M

Something is off With the Coinflip

Again , game is not pay2win. That would imply a player who paid can have something a f2p can NEVER have. Pay to faster progress yes but you can STILL win even with a shitty starter decks. Hard but still manageable. The mechanics you are speaking of are NOT confirmed therefore it's only a...
  7. M

SK Dead [Skellige Nerfs Discussion]

Good hybrid weather deck , ST damage deck with maidens , ST Spell , good ST dwarf can all hold their own against those two , I also think ya'll overestimate consume a little bit , although leader could've been left at his current strength seeing they buffed the Nekkers.
  8. M

Game gripes

Black mulligan screen , people not sending GGs (f*ck off really) , too few scraps gained from milling (seems they'll fix this a little with the next patch tho) and the lvl 20 gold card reward SHOULDN'T include Leader cards.
  9. M

questions about Monster Deck

Warrior is decent but there are better monster builds without him honestly. Put in what works best for your deck.
  10. M

And some of the game aspects are pushing you to buy stuff yes , but those are normal and not harmful to a non-paying customer and indeed a legit business practice. What you were implying is that they are rigging game mechanics which is obviously not disclosed by them therefore it's considered a...
  11. M

Non-sarcastic/toxic emotes.

I know but GoG is a horrible platform , shame game isn't on Steam.
  12. M

What do you think the point of daily rewards is? No one is denying that the seller needs an incentive to make people playing / buying / using the product , the devs also need to make money you know , the game is already f2p and can be played enjoyable and competitive without sinking in a single...
  13. M

The game is not Pay2Win though.
  14. M

Will milling nerfed cards give you full value now?

I agree , 50% is more than fair , 25% is a bit too low.
  15. M

The Nilfgaard Problem

I wouldn't say Nilfgaard problem but the issue is very present. It's not accidental that 70% or more people on ranked played exactly that deck. Not saying it's ridiculously OP but it's ahead of the curve for sure.
  16. M

Rewards for AI or friend matches?

Adding that you can receive max 15-20 ores if you play with friend would be nice. It's not much and still gives you something as an incentive.
  17. M

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

The drops should favor the more popular cards more , or simply give you the choice , I agree.
  18. M

Bring BACK Faction Abilities

I like the idea of faction abilities but in CB they were pretty bad I'm glad they are removed. Abilities should be something small , simply to buff certain archetype a little and provide uniqueness.
  19. M

Non-sarcastic/toxic emotes.

A chat would be a rather nice addition actually.
  20. M

Leader Cards Should not be Millable (or Randomly Rewarded)

I actually liked I was able to mill them as the scraps you get from milling are already low it's a good way for starters to build up one strong deck quicker. Obviously a warning should be put in place though. Also it's really stupid that a Leader can be dropped as a level 20 reward , makes zero...
Top Bottom