Search results

+
  1. G

The top 7 (ranked) players globally

So you played with "joke decks" until rank 19? Am I playing a different game here? Getting to rank 19 is difficult. Red flag
  2. G

The top 7 (ranked) players globally

The top 7 (ranked) players globally Five of them have won less than two hundred matches. That doesn't seem right to me. The other two have been busting their asses and have an equal amount win to loss ratio nearly. Around the three hundred marl. So. Are the other five future Einstein's? Or is...
  3. G

Why are streamers venerated?

Wasting your breath. As I said before. Online players are mostly.......&^%$£ or kids. From dayz their was rhinocrunch..a k&^t Then frankie1080 another contrived streamer who used a private server to and not a regular server. He had god status on his own server but it didn't matter. The kids...
  4. G

A question for people that run 3+ Scorches

I don't work for CDPR, 8 hours a day. So your statement is incorrect. The reason I have never been beyond rank 14 is because I don't play the game enough and i'm also not a good enough player.
  5. G

2018 the end of Gwent?

For Casual players it's very tough, unless you net-deck cause you have no imagination of your own and want to climb the ladder. The only factions I have seen in the last 3 days Are St and SK. That's it.
  6. G

A question for people that run 3+ Scorches

Nothing but ST decks at lower ranks. Doubt I will even get to rank 14 again this season. Unless I use the netdeck they are all using. What a shame..such a great game spoiled by the internet and humans simply copying/milling ALL other cards so the new players will be in with a shout of winning...
  7. G

Balancing the Coin Flip

That would take a vote to decide from all the players. I'm not a high ranking player. Win or lose in GWENT doesn't bother me that much. It's not life or death. I just want to see less BS in the game and make it more tactical intelligence based as opposed to what it currently is now. Any...
  8. G

MEGA list of DEAD Gold Cards (with some suggestions maybe?...)

Respect to the OP for taking the time and effort.
  9. G

Why I detest removal in this game.

An interesting read. If the OP had his way there would be no removal? I can't see that happening. Removal is a must but I certainly get the OP's point about how frustrating it is when you play an engine card that gets removed immediately haha Somehow, maybe in a few months it will settle down...
  10. G

Balancing the Coin Flip

9 times out of 10 I go first in R1....
  11. G

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

Nobody is building anything individual. they are ALL netecking, sickening..Even ST players are pissing me off now with the return of the elves and farewell to dwarves archetype. Jesus christ haha "from pillar to post" 9 games today, 6 against ST. Some very clever people out there, on Youtube...
  12. G

Tired of seeing the same deck builds copied from websites

Ah the bear deck. Even worse now since the update. played against it in casual. Lost in R3. Just can't be bothered playing with decks like that around. Ho hum. See what happens in the future.
  13. G

Ciri nova the queen of Gwent

Long may her reign continue!
  14. G

How does one counter the popular Brouver Dwarf deck?

It goes to show how bad a player I am when I already had 22 out of the 25 cards needed for the dorf deck haha doh!
  15. G

How does one counter the popular Brouver Dwarf deck?

What deck? Please share. I know the "dorf" deck is gettin slagged off now... but that's only because most of you only played SK or NG before. You didn't see it's potential until last month. I've had ALL them cards for months (apart from the mid-winter patch ones) and they only account for two of...
  16. G

What rank did you get to this season?

12/13 not sure. With the intention of not bothering to even attempt higher levels due to pointless match ups with better/more efficient PRO/netdecks. That make sense?
  17. G

Letho/Regis

Always have CA over me this deck.
  18. G

Are there Bots in Gwent?

Surely they are CDPR bots though. How else could it be explained? Let's play....... BOT OR NOT! And on tonight's show our contestant is....root.685 Is it....a (audience shouts) BOT OR NOT!? hehe
  19. G

Golden Age of Dwarves

You can't trust the forums at all. We all know coral on one nekker isn't going to do shit....So much fake info given on here. Fella plays one nekker..bid deal. Nekker warriors are the problem. Everytim the nekker dies a stronger one appears. As I said. Ng spy deck players, nekker deck people...
Top Bottom