Search results

+
  1. M

Neverending problems

I play Gwent since years now but almost every month there is a deck that is broken or abusing something. It really gets very very very annoying!!! Why do you think boosting Cerys is a good idea? It is NOT a nerf to change her provision by just 1 point. LIppy deck is the most idiotic deck atm...
  2. M

Bug: Year of the Wererat reward book

All the stories are missing. It says: [MISSING] reward_tree_wererat_story_pt1 and pt2-4. Please fix. 1585826238
  3. M

Bug: New seasonal tree problem (again)

Play 80 cards is not working in season of WH tree. Please fix.
  4. M

BUG: Seasonal Quest Again [Season of the Cat]

The node 'play 10 games in any game mode' is not progressing. I cannot finish the frame tree cause of this.
  5. M

Daily Quests which Reward Points do not Count Towards the Seasonal Quest (Patch 3.2)

The contract "finish 3 daily quests" in seasonal tree is not counting the quests I finished. It stays at 0. Please fix. mod edit: updated the title based on new information.
  6. M

Passiflora frame is way to big for avatar pictures!

Dear Gwent Devs, I don't know why you don't check the size of the frame from the Passiflora bundle. I payed good money and I'm really disappointed by the frame size. The avatars don't fit into the frame AT ALL! There are way to big black borders to all sides of the avatars, but especially to...
  7. M

Wrong cards are in my collection!!! (premium weekend)

I opend 15 kegs and I was able to choose premium brewes:ritual and premium whisperin : Tribut (I have the German version). Instead there is now drought and triss merigold wich I DID NOT pick in my collection (non premium of course)! I also did not had a monster premium to choose from the 5...
  8. M

Hat Gwent ein eigenes Crash Report Programm?

Gwent ist gestern abgestürzt und ein Programm sagte, dass es den Crash Report an euch senden möchte. Ich habe auf senden gedrückt und er hat eine Verbindung zu eurem Server (contacting server...) aufgenommen. Ich habe noch nie gesehen, dass bei Abstürzen von Gwent ein extra graues...
  9. M

Bugs: Trebuchet and NG

Bugs: Trebuchet and NG I wanted to try out the NR and found out that the Trebuchet that does 2 damage to a row does not do one more damage, when you upgrade their crew. It still does 2 damage instead of 3. NG played the silver card (archer) that can do 3 specials (1 is clear sky). After the...
Top Bottom