Search results

+
  1. T

Kambi is still useless

Another possible solution would be if they made it to where Hemdall spawns on your opponent's side, but he only destroys your opponent's cards. In exchange for this, they could raise Hemdall's power tremendously so that your opponent would have to be winning by a lot of power points for you to...
  2. T

Kambi is still useless

D. Shackles aren't the only thing that would work against it. Hemdall doesn't destroy gold units (except for allied Kambis). If your worried about people using it to win a round too easily, then they can just bring Hemdall's power down. That way if your opponent has gold units on the board, they...
  3. T

Kambi is still useless

Hemdall is already doomed, so maybe they can make him stubborn as well. If they did that, I don't see how anyone could be able to exploit it.
  4. T

Kambi is still useless

Kambi is still useless I think they should make it so that Hemdall spawns on your side. The only way Kambi can be useful is if you use Hjalmar beforehand. Other than that, I don't think there's any way to come out on top using Kambi. They should make Hemdall spawn on your side, and to make it...
  5. T

Gremist weather card swap

Gremist weather card swap Gremist is a skellige card with a base power of 3. When deployed it spawns impenetrable fog, bloodcurdling roar, or clear skies. Gremist is the only skellige card that spawns a weather card. I think that they should change it to where Gremist can spawn skellige storm...
  6. T

Volume should be adjustable in game.

Good idea.
  7. T

Restore Card

I think restore is pretty good card.
  8. T

Suggestion: Trade System

I think the idea has potential.
  9. T

An option to Choose random deck before searching for opponent.

I think a random deck option is a great idea.
  10. T

Legendary Drop Rate Suggestion

I like the idea a lot. I think it has potential.
  11. T

Weather suggestion

I like the weather cards how they are. I don't really think they need to change them.
  12. T

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

I think you should get a choice. I agree.
  13. T

Rewards for AI or friend matches?

I think small rewards for friend matches would be a good idea.
  14. T

Non-sarcastic/toxic emotes.

Sarcasm is funny. I like sarcasm. There's nothing wrong with sarcasm.
  15. T

Need more weather removal useful cards.

I like the weather cards. I think they are reasonable. The frustration they cause you is what makes the game fun.
  16. T

Few important small adjustments

I don't really think any of these changes would be a good idea.
Top Bottom