Search results

+
  1. C

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Do they put people who ask too much and resubmit too often in the spam folder?
  2. C

Does the support answer everything or just the super important stuff? My most recent stuff all got ignored by them.
  3. C

Disconnect While Searching for a Match Results in a Loss

Has not happened in a long time so I can't check it, but do people lose MMR if the game says before finding a match "Problem with matchmaking. Try again" or something along those lines? It is before an opponent has been found, so it should not lose the affected player MMR, right?
  4. C

Old patch logs

Is there a way to look at every patch log in the history of Gwent? Are they available on the internet somewhere, even those from 2017?
  5. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Will it ever be possible for console players to get a match history?
  6. C

But I don't remember my MMR after every match, so I would not know if I lose MMR whenever the search bug happens. And the search bug still happens, I just don't know if it costs me MMR. Is there no bug fix log where it states that this has been fixed? Or is there anybody in CDPR who knows that...
  7. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Is it possible to add win lose records to the leaderboards on playgwent.com? Way more interesting than just looking at MMRs.
  8. C

But how else should I find out if it has been fixed?
  9. C

When searching for a game in Ranked, sometimes a message will pop up saying something along the lines of "we've encountered a problem, please try again" and it stops the search. But it counts as a loss even though no match was ever found and you lose MMR for it. Original thread:
  10. C

Playgwent gives wrong amount of matches played

I played 539 matches in season 11 (made a screen shortly before the season ended and I did not play one match after that), but the leaderboard on playgwent says I played 579. Where did they get the additional 40 matches from? Most likely bugged, too, is proNEO3001's number. He played over 120...
  11. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Do you have the win lose records from previous seasons saved somewhere? If so, will you make them available on the playgwent.com leaderboards?
  12. C

Did CDPR change the way the leaderboards work at some point? In Season 11 my WL only counted my matches at Pro Rank, but in every other season the WL included matches from before reaching Pro Rank.
  13. C

Gwent can't be downloaded without PS Plus

CDPR should contact Sony, it is their game after all.
  14. C

Will you make Gwent available for PS4 without needing PS Plus? None of my friends without PS Plus was able to download the game.
  15. C

Why does Gwent Priscilla look nothing like in Witcher 3?
  16. C

That is something CDPR should do. I should not be responsible if their game can't be downloaded.
  17. C

So this prevents thousands of new players from playing the game. A dev needs to see this asap! But how?
  18. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Will win lose records be added to the leaderboards on playgwent.com? I want to see the WL for past seasons, not just MMR.
  19. C

It is supposed to be downloadable without it, but none of my bros without PS Plus who tried, succeeded.
  20. C

I lost 8 MMR for a draw?

I lost 8 MMR and it was counted as a loss in the leaderboards though.
Top Bottom