Search results

+
  1. S

Giant Toad or Katakan?

thanks for the input. I ended up going Katakan for the reasons stated above. The Toad is cool, but too risky in too many situations and ended up looking like it could be a dead card sometimes
  2. S

Was there supposed to be only 3 days to mill the ruined cards?

Was there supposed to be only 3 days to mill the ruined cards? I'm feeling a little slighted here. I just opened a keg with a surprise Renew in it, and now I have 2. I went to mill it and it's back to regular value. 3 days isn't enough to handle adjustments considering it was during the...
  3. S

Caranthir and 'what now??'

My only fear is that he's SOOO bad, I'm almost sure they will change him in some way in the future, you know? Like, there's no way a Gold of that low quality is going to make it through another patch without everyone yelling about it.... right?
  4. S

Caranthir and 'what now??'

Caranthir and 'what now??' So Caranthir just feels like Jotun now without the damage and a practically useless weather. Should we mill the Caranthir? And honestly, what now? My two main decks that heavily incorporated weather just feel useless now. I wish I could mill the entire Monster...
  5. S

Frost did no damage

Frost did no damage I frosted the second row after opponent played Harpy + Eggs (the seleno Harpy or however it's spelled) Frost killed one egg spawning a regular Harpy, leaving 1 egg + one mother harpy. opponent plays Ekkimara and eats the other egg on the mid row leaving just the mother...
  6. S

Weather post patch

I think people should be able to build their deck how they want.
  7. S

Giant Toad or Katakan?

Giant Toad or Katakan? Katakan right? Or is there some reason to ever choose Giant Toad?
  8. S

Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't find this thread before making my own. I searched for one but did not word the search very well. I really hope there is consideration in solving this in the future. The player base being combined will greatly increase the longevity of the game. Plus, I'll be...
  9. S

Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

Sharing I usually play on PS4, which is working amazingly for me. But I'm going to be flying out of state for work for about a week. Is there a way I can play my account from PS4 on the PC or do I have to start a whole new Gwent from scratch?
  10. S

Monster Deck Strategies

I have 3 nekker warriors with my fog deck. sometimes if i have a warrior in my opening hand, i will do what I can (sometimes fog an empty row because it's less likely to get cleared on the next turn) to get foglets out and use nekker warrior. You are playing cards, which keeps the opponent...
  11. S

Amazing Monster Deck I am currently 13-2

That's awesome! Hearing how things worked in a scenario really clicks with my brain to get a feel for how to use them better, thanks for taking the time to explain!
  12. S

A Replacement for Fire Elemental

water hag and caranthir have worked awesome for me. Also Renew is really awesome for forcing them to quit with Caranthir early game, then bring him back for extra tears later. Just make sure they don't Renew him first. That happened to me last night, and i was genuinely surprised!
  13. S

See, thank you! I just learned something already. I probably would have won more games if I used it for utility like stealing water hag or something instead of the biggest number I can find after I've already lost...
  14. S

I think I understand what you mean, but could you go into that definition a little more? I've typically waited till around the end of round 3 to surprise people with picking one of their strong cards from previous rounds; if there is a smarter play, I'd be interested to hear it. I'm running a...
  15. S

Succubus Real Value

Whatever the stolen card is... Double that number, then subtract succubus cost.
  16. S

Savage Bear counters my deck pretty hard

I agree about the bears. I use a fog deck and if one or two bears it can shut down the entire thing. I wish the card just did a set amount of damage instead of enough damage to make entire decks useless!
  17. S

Thanks! I'll throw Caretaker in there, I always love the surprise ending!
  18. S

Any recommendations if I don't have Kayran?
  19. S

The Purpose of CA Spies: Cantarella, Frightener, Thaler, Udalryk and Yaevinn

too situational, especially for a silver card. I wouldn't want it taking up space in any deck
  20. S

Sweers, the bane of consume monsters

agreed. outside of gold cards, it seems overkill
Top Bottom