Search results

+
  1. D

SK Dead [Skellige Nerfs Discussion]

The thing is new players never actually see those decks. They are too high in the rankings. They log in play 3 games, get crushed by queensguard, log out, sign-in on the forum and complain. And then we loose one of the coolest deck in the format. I've always been a sucker for graveyard...
  2. D

Gwent beta live stream with developers 06.06.2017

I stand corrected once again! ;) So the upcoming doom of my beloved Queensguard deck as been spinning in my head all day at work. I was remembering all the super close games i've had against other cool decks. How my heart raced during the last turns of the game. And other less fun games against...
  3. D

You're right i forgot about Tibor, Peter and Calveit. They lost 14. My bad. while i feel like it's a very reasonable nerf by itself. From the perspective of a Queensguard player who just lost everything they had to fight that deck, it feels cruely unfair.
  4. D

This is just harsh... Out of everything we have in the meta right now i can't believe Skellige is the one to bite the dust. The Queensguard archetype is totally unviable after these changes. First of all, we had only one way to defend our strategy against Nilfgaard (Whom did not get that hard...
Top Bottom