Search results

+
  1. M

A Message to CDPR from a former Fan

$406.81. THAT is how much I spent on the beta because I fell in love with the game and also wanted to support CD Projekt. But they kept making changes after changes which divided the community because some still had hope that CDPR will pull through and not disappoint us. Now, the game is...
  2. M

Weekend Special Event?

Weekend Special Event? The introduction of Arena Mode is a great addition to the game, a breath of fresh air, if you will. But for the past 2 months we've been getting limited time offers over the weekend right after Season End. Which, I've to say, have been the only good things to come out...
  3. M

So who's excited about the stream tonight?

So who's excited about the stream tonight? Less than 3 hours to go! I wonder what cards will be revealed. Can't wait!! Also, what is the likelihood that the patch will drop at the end of the current season??
  4. M

What's up with Lesser Demons discarding the card it draws?

What's up with Lesser Demons discarding the card it draws? Is it an intentional gamble on the card's part or something that needs to be fixed?
  5. M

'Choose One/Two' Cards

'Choose One/Two' Cards I know this is a little nuisance, but why do all the cards have the same art when you're choosing an ability from a pool of 2 or 3 cards? I'd rather prefer if they had a slightly different art/animations. And I HOPE the hotfix at the end of the Season fixes all the...
  6. M

Regarding the so called Holiday Offer

Regarding the so called Holiday Offer On my platform Xbox One, the bloody Witcher 3 COMPLETE Edition is on sale for 20 dollars. I bet it's even cheaper on Steam! So how does CDPR justify their so called holiday Special Offer priced at $27.99?? 100+ new cards and for new players and...
  7. M

Holiday Keg Pack missing

Holiday Keg Pack missing Don't see it in the Shop. It's the first thing I was looking forward to. Also the patch notes shown are of the October update. Please look into this.
  8. M

So how much have you spent on Gwent?

So how much have you spent on Gwent? Not sure if this thread will last long. Just bored and curious about how much people have spent on Gwent and do you regret it (disappointed with the changes etc.) or are fine with it and will keep supporting CDPR? I for one, have spent over $200 and it's...
  9. M

Keg Sale!

Keg Sale! Before the Big update was announced, I'd been just doing the dailies and smashing the kegs just for the heck of it as I've almost all cards. But for those like me, who haven't been preparing for the new update, it'll be tough to get even half of the new cards incoming. It's already...
  10. M

What's with the Update?

What's with the Update? Anyone else get a 1.5gb update? Wonder if it's some kind of surprise *fingers crossed*
  11. M

Meteorite Powder is actually on Sale!

Meteorite Powder is actually on Sale! https://majornelson.com/2017/11/16/xbox-live-gold-members-can-now-get-a-jump-start-on-black-friday-savings/ That's totally awesome of CDPR. But I'll pass though. I've enough saved up for no reason. Now if Kegs join in the action, that'll be a different...
  12. M

Regarding Black Friday

Regarding Black Friday So is there going to be a surprise or something on Black Friday? I know that CDPR have no plans of any kind of sales at the moment. At least let us buy that sweet Starter Pack again :D
  13. M

When will the Game come out?

When will the Game come out? I've been playing Gwent since CB and it's is/was my favourite - the game I spent most hours playing even though I've no shortage of AAA titles. But it's been honestly getting stale. I used to play for hours. nowadays it's 2-3 games max then I get bored of it. Please...
  14. M

What's up with Cahir's voice?

What's up with Cahir's voice? He sounds like an old man now. Do not like.
  15. M

So when is the next patch hitting?

So when is the next patch hitting? I know I know, end of season. But the point of this thread is that I feel underwhelmed by the cards introduced to the game. All Golds introduced are Neutrals 3 out of 5 are Special (Including some Epics as well) which can't be placed on the board which is a...
  16. M

Reduce the Price of Kegs

Reduce the Price of Kegs As much as I love to support CDPR by buying kegs, as they're now they're just not worth the price tag. I got 125 kegs when the Open Beta started (100+ bought with real money) and just last night I bought another 60 kegs.I got 1 Gold from them. One! I milled over 350...
Top Bottom