Search results

+
  1. G

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Is it a bug that I don't anymore get the rank rewards for the ranks I skipped at the beginning of a new season?
  2. G

Neutral Silver Card Recommendations?

I would also add Ocvist and maybe Dimeritium Bomb as Silvers that see a lot of use in different decks.
  3. G

Yet another broad complaints thread - "things wrong with gwent."

I actually like this idea A LOT! I personally, as most of the others have also said, find the timer perfectly fine as it is. It is a lot of math (certainly more than in HS) and how many matches have we encountered where you made that one choice that cost you 1 point and thus cost you the game...
  4. G

What is your f2p ranking experience so far?

Level 18, Rank 12 as f2p so far. Coming from CB so I do have some experience and knowledge on the game. I think CDPR are very generous and I especially liked this 5 days full scraps refund for nerfed cards which allows some decent switching to other deck archetypes. I did save all the cards from...
  5. G

Gwent beta live stream with developers 06.06.2017

Yeah, I totally feel you. I thought the QG Archetype as it now is is perfectly in balance and not too strong at all. Just as you said the dominating decks are NG/Dagon/Spellsgaard/Scoia'spell at the moment (at least around my rank at ~1.8k mmr). I do have to say that the match up against the...
Top Bottom