Search results

+
  1. V

(Mostly Automatic Love) Relic Bug

Ive seen a couple of threads regarding the bug in the Automatic Love questline that cause a never ending relic glitch. However i got it from Panama's first questline in ACT2 (got it after the interrogation when you leave the hotelroom and speak to Johnny). Nothing i do seems to remove the glitch...
  2. V

Patch 3.1 Overview

I really enjoy this new take, buff instead of nerf. I really like the NR buffs but im a bit scared of the damage nerfs, will be pretty hard to cancel engines. Perhaps lock will get more play but most factions do not have that many lockoptions.
  3. V

Why Gwent is not popular?

With the release of Syndicate i started to play Gwent again, easy climb to prorank and enjoyed it (Only faction i didn't use during the climb was NR). Looking forward the bronze-buff patch, really hope they make weather good again.
  4. V

GWENT: Ask a Dev

After spending both time and money on the game (1000+ hours and over 200$), can we skip the greedy special keg deals? Perhaps make more appealing ones?
  5. V

Premium Card Weekend?

They should just let us craft premiums with scrap like before, kinda pointless with powder and to limit the crafting for everyone.
  6. V

A word of advice for tomorrow's patch for relatively new players...

It's pretty clear that new Gwent is way harder to balance, it's time to start the roadmap back to old Gwent.
  7. V

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

Skip the old factions, just play the new factions! yay! After proper rework headback and test them again.
  8. V

Wheel of fortune is bad for the game

High rng cards are never good. Most of the Syndicate cards looks pretty strong. Do the other factions stand a chance? :)
  9. V

Yo Burza, Is there a chance we will be able to craft premiums with scrap again? Bring the battlefield to life!
  10. V

Syndicate - Thoughts Before Release

At the current state of the game, i see no point in playing anything else but Syndicate. We need the challenge and we need factions with strong identity. Will they rework the old factions or? Not that impressed after NG-rework.
  11. V

Deck building has become incredibly dull and predictable

Enjoyed deckbuilding way more before HC, i guess the resourcesystem makes it even but also locks decks from adding suboptimal cards. Was easier before to run a couple of suboptimal cards to confuse the opponent.
  12. V

What kind of player are you?

Played alot during old Gwent (thought that was classic when voting ), don't enjoy the new version at all but i will give the Syndicate a go in ranked (dunno how fun it will be with all mirrorgames).
  13. V

POLL | PVE thronebreaker like game with gwent deck

If you recall the old MTG-pcgame Shandalar, where you wander around gathering cards and fighting harder and harder decks. Would love something like that for Gwent but then the old Gwent-version, not homecoming.
  14. V

Gwent in an alternative universe

Gwent should be more like witcher3-gwent (feels like CDPR forgot about the roots), old Gwent before midwinter but with balance would be perfect.
  15. V

How much fun do you have playing Gwent?

No fun after Homecoming, i would like to enjoy it but i just can't stand it now. I want a ccg closer to witcher3-gwent like old gwent with big plays. Not this boring stale binary crap we have now. Find it rather impressive that some people enjoy Homecoming.
  16. V

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Sad that i can't enjoy Homecoming, i don't even enjoy watching it. Doubt the game will get much bigger after mobile release, i really think they need to re-work the game again or cancel it. Would be awesome though if we could get a ccg closer to Witcher3-Gwent rather then what we have now in HC...
  17. V

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Soo close to do the same after 1200+ hours to be more exact, i played alot during closed to midwinter. A little less after midwinter and then very little after Homecoming. For me homecoming ruined everything that made Gwent so good (i like the board and the resourcesystem and thats about it from...
  18. V

Will you ever undo the scrap-change? make us able to craft premiums with scrap again. A very strange change since animated/premium cards brings the battlefield to life.
  19. V

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Will you ever undo the scrap-change? make us able to craft premiums with scrap again.
  20. V

How to make Gwent the best card game ever!

I still can't grasp how they could destroy the game. Been playing from closed beta to midwinter patch, played less then and after Homecoming i can't even stand the game. Gwent today is slow, boring and without flavour. It feels way less strategic, after a four month break with a new deck it...
Top Bottom