Search results

+
  1. T

NR Purify & Margarita

Among many problems NR has, one problem is that it doesn't have a card that can purify enemy units, except for Boiling Oil, which the purify part of the card has never has been useful at all. Another problem is Margarita, which is exactly same as the neutral card Dorregaray, even the tags are...
  2. T

Townsfolk Deck Solution

I think that the Townsfolk Djikstra deck is broken with getting over 100 points in one turn. My solution for this is changing Townsfolk to 5 provision and text change to "At the end of your turn, if you gained Coin this turn boost self by 1." What do you guys think about this change?
  3. T

SOLVED Shirru Bug

Shirru Bug My opponent just played a Shirru against me, killed his 9 str Fake Ciri, and killed itself(Shirru). Similar thing also happened where one game my opponent did the same thing and killed 1 str Cantarella as an extra kill.
  4. T

Last Wish Miswording

Last Wish Miswording Says "DRAW" your top 2 cards, doesn't effect Alba Spearmen. I know it is intended and it doesn't draw, but the wording is misleading.
  5. T

SOLVED Weaken cannot pass Quen

Weaken cannot pass Quen Oppenent plays DBP with quen, i peter it, it loses shield and gets to 2 str. Bug or intended?
  6. T

Bugged Premium Warcrier

Bugged Premium Warcrier It is on low quality mode. The card look like its under fog. https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/FirstMellowDesertpupfish (btw gfycat is the easiest way i found to post a video, because i couldn't attach a video, if you can do that, please tell me how)
  7. T

Clan Dimun Pirates and Spotters got better

Clan Dimun Pirates and Spotters got better They were around 14 points and now they got better. Spotters got the Geralt combo with 17 point spotters and Pirates have around 24 points with the skirmishers. 24x3 = 72. 3 cards, 72 points? Also they can resurrect one skirmisher for more broken...
  8. T

SK CARDS INVISIBLE

SK CARDS INVISIBLE Sometimes Skelige cards are invisible (pack opening and discard from deck/hand selection).
  9. T

Make Tibor draw the top card

Make Tibor draw the top card Why does Tibor draws the top Bronze card? Make it draw the top card.
  10. T

Price of Thronebreaker?

Price of Thronebreaker? Is it going to be free? Or do we need to pay real money? If yes, will there will be an option to pay with in-game currency (like ores). I'm just asking because it seems like they put in a lot of effort and making such expansions free would be so generous.
  11. T

Where does KingBlackToof getting these new cards?

Where does KingBlackToof getting these new cards? He posted videos about cards that are not revealed. Are they and I'm not aware of it? Is he leaking these from the PTR? Golds can be targeted now? Birna Brann isn't disloyal? Artefact Compression broken? Jade decks in Gwent? So many questions...
  12. T

Radovid Idea

Radovid Idea So I think that Mulligan mechanic should have been in NR, because NR has too much cards that you want to kick. So I thought of 2 ideas for Radovid, the worst NR leader. 1) Draw 3 cards. Send 3 cards to the bottom of your deck. (So each card you kick goes to bottom so the bottom...
  13. T

Seeing the card at the top of my deck.

Seeing the card at the top of my deck. http://imgur.com/a/VlIMK Let me explain what happpened: Oppenent plays Operator, gives me axeman, at the start of the turn mulligan, i throw axeman into my deck, right bottom corner shows skelige cardback which potentially means its a axeman.
  14. T

Temerian Infantryman doesn't pull Ves

Temerian Infantryman doesn't pull Ves Doesn't Ves supposed to work when you play one Temerian Infantryman and he pulls 2 more and its a trio. But Ves didn't come out from my deck. Bug or intended?
  15. T

Thaler Banishing

Thaler Banishing After Thaler dies at the end of the round, I cannot find him in both of the graveyards. Is this supposed to happen? I'm confused.
  16. T

SOLVED Not gaining ores at all

Not gaining ores at all My ore count got stuck at 95 for a while and everyone is sending GG's and its still at 95.
  17. T

Northern realms stripes commando bug

Northern realms stripes commando bug Foltest into the guy that buffs everything with same power & again & decoy the dude & get the trio effect & play the 3rd dude and 3 power dude spawns but the other dude that made it spawn is 8 power. Pic: http://imgur.com/a/6rT17 (I'm really sorry, I don't...
Top Bottom