Search results

+
  1. Kargadum

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

You still can craft all the cards for 25'600 scraps
  2. Kargadum

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

This kind of issue happens, but they could create a thread on the forum to inform us. I do not use Twitter. :confused: Go community manager team ! :cool:
  3. Kargadum

BUG: Bonus left not resetting

Same for me, but that may be a graphical issue.
  4. Kargadum

How do you all think the meta will look like after the latest patch?

For me, Nilfgaard is the new Scoia'tael Spell. Not necessarily OP, but just crushes all sort of inventive decks (thx yen invoc) or many archetypes. It literaly locks the meta since Merchants of Ofir. So yeah, playing swarm or lippy, that gonna be a long and boring road to reach lvl100 journey...
  5. Kargadum

Upcoming Changes to Meteorite Powder Economy

Gwent has always been the most generous of cards games, with amazing premium cards, we can not deny this. But this economy update is definitely an increase of the meteorite powder's value. If our goal is to transmute Legendary cards, meteorite powder from the shop will cost more, even with...
  6. Kargadum

GWENT is live on Android! Download now on Google Play!

Damn, my phone use OpenGl Se 3.1. :sad:
  7. Kargadum

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

So far I get an error message when I entering deckbuilder. Automill seems buggy. Maybe because of my great number of spare cards. I'm a bit worried to lose all the powder that represents ( +10k). A bit disappointed by the new Wererat tree. Sadly, I feel the changes wont ehance the fun and...
  8. Kargadum

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

Wtf, that temporal jump : Jul 17 2019 - Jan 13 2020
  9. Kargadum

UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Im so happy about that ^^. Radayah 12p : great. Other point, I hate so much poison style, I wished you to do an alchemist card what purifies, and you just did it, Gremist thanks you. Some rework are great, others pointless, but "new" stuff like Imlerith sounds good, because too many cards are...
  10. Kargadum

The Epic GWENT Winter Holiday Event Has Begun!

Maybe there is a maximum of reward to get. For exemple, I got 3 avatars, 1 title, 2 frames, at the rate of a vanity/day. After these 6 vanities, I just got scraps/ore, approximately 40.
  11. Kargadum

Recent card's premium animations are ugly.

"Movie cards" were amazing. It's an important factor in my love for the game ( + the witcher's lore ofc), as I big cards game player. So I try to transmute all the cards that I play. Latest extension's animated illustrations are lower quality I guess. Not all, but just see Percival Schuttenbach...
  12. Kargadum

Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

Sadly, same problem for me.
  13. Kargadum

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Great patch, great atwork, the only sad thing is about Slave hunter. That was an amazing and fun card, perfect theme, which could combo with nilfgaardian knight for exemple. Easy 9 or 11 power, or steal good engine. I used to play 2 copies of it in my voorhis deck last season (rank 4).
  14. Kargadum

Welcome to Novigrad!

I do not know, but I want her as a poster !
  15. Kargadum

GWENT metal posters on Displate!

Very interesting ! +1 for Nivellen and Iris von Everec ! Others stunning arts : Iorveths gambit, Ciri Nova, Wild Boar, Yrden, Ritual sacrifice (for a positive atmosphere in baby room), Ge'Els, Aguara, Dandelion _ Vainglory of course ! Damn, there are too many beautiful works (That's why we...
  16. Kargadum

[Thronebreaker] Stuttering issues with patch 1.01

Same for me. Almost implayable since the patch, turns become so long with these stuttering :( .
  17. Kargadum

Homecoming Reveal

First of all, I appreciate the efforts of cdpr to make Gwent a great game. I'm mostly glad what i'm seen. The cards are more beautiful (it still the best premium cards of all online card game), I like the way how the edge are worn, and so I think we do not need anymore gold/bronze border. Maybe...
  18. Kargadum

Patch is now available!

Yup. We have to use refunded powder this w-e, or we will lose in the change. Awesome patch indeed.
  19. Kargadum

CDPR hates my deck more than any other player

"Ifeedthe rain" complaining about weather. LOL
Top Bottom