Search results

+
  1. spellshaper

GWENT Bug Hunters Episode 1

I dont know, how my post made you write that. But I was talking about making better history browser instead of longer tooltips. I think its ok that sometimes you cant catch everything, but there should be a quick and easy way to catch up (even if it takes a few secs from your own turn)...
  2. spellshaper

GWENT Bug Hunters Episode 1

Wouldnt be better to improve game history and get rid of this completely? Including tooltip pause into turn flow feels super wrong.
  3. spellshaper

Introducing the Iron Judgment Extra Pack!

These are keg bundles with bonus content. Thats how expansion pre-orders work. You are pre-ordering kegs of the latest expansion, (leave kegs out of expansion preorder packs makes no sense). CDPR already offering last expansion cosmetic items in the store and if they keep doing that, I cant see...
  4. spellshaper

Introducing the Iron Judgment Extra Pack!

I like the alternative card back and thank you for this cheaper option. Its funny how people always complain. Even if you offer the perfect bundle and offer it for free, people would still complain. But on the other hand, thats how progress is made :) Unfotunately people that complain are...
  5. spellshaper

Challenger #5 approaches!

I am so glad you added Mixer :love:. I just hope, I wont be alone in there :sleep:. Btw. Can you update that old school game picture in there? It looks a bit dated...
  6. spellshaper

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Exactly, you had full premium collection before HC and you have it now. CDPR already gave us insane amount of scraps by milling duplicates for full value and thats super generous. Limiting cosmetic items to real money is only way to get some income for Gwent and keep the game relevant for all of...
  7. spellshaper

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

It was obvious, that Gwent is just too generious. There is no reason to pay a single cent right now and that includes cosmetics, because you get all for free. I am glad for this decision and I hope that this brings more money to Gwent development and esport. I am a bit disappointed, that there...
  8. spellshaper

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

MS Store version of Gwent is most likely canceled. Its a shame as you cant switch between Xbox and PC now, but posibility to choose if you want to continue on Xbox or PC is fair (if they fix the bug above). EDIT: I just noticed, that you cant transfer for GOG, if you ever run Gwent on it. This...
  9. spellshaper

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello everyone, have you ever considered bringing some veteran TCG or competitive game designer to the team or as external consultant? (Similar to what Valve did.) Is there something in Homecoming, what turned out very differently than expected before release? For example order mechanics seem...
  10. spellshaper

Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

Also forgot to mention streamers I would like to see next time (not including the ones that are already there :) ): raduandrada just_diggles alwaysturtle shinmiri2 oceanmud
  11. spellshaper

Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

I think every event like this bigger or smaller is great. One suggestion I would have, is to find a way to do more open events. Maybe even find a way to encourage community run tournaments. Because we really lack anything outside of Masters, especially open to wide range of players. ESL series...
  12. spellshaper

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I think 150k of scraps should be enough to craft every non premium card in the game.
  13. spellshaper

Please CDPR dont tolerate such behaviour

Hello guys, a few moments ago, I was watching TB streams and just when I came into this one, I have witnessed this: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/337651079?t=2h50m45s She was raging at TB tutorial and insulting and banning everyone, who tried to be reasonable. You can even hear, that I was one...
  14. spellshaper

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I would like to ask game designer, if he can explain decisions behind RNG mechanics (on cards) in the game. We have seen major turn towards RNG at mid-winter update and homecoming didnt reverse this trend. So my questions are mainly: What is the reason behind introducing (unnecessary) RNG...
  15. spellshaper

Open PTR feedback

Hello, I have generally positive feedback about Homecoming. But still I have some feedback to current form of Gwent. I have made summary post on reddit and want to link it here in case CDPR doesnt look there (cant blame them :)).
  16. spellshaper

Gwent: The witcher card game weather update is now live!

Problem is, that I have already opened 60+ kegs before the patch. But when I bought the kegs, they get mixed together with free kegs and you cant choose to open "bought" kegs first. So basically I get the worst scenario possible. I opened 60+ kegs before patch and mill cards. I have not received...
  17. spellshaper

Update: Did not get extra Scrap for Bought Kegs

I have received response from CDPR support about the scraps. And situation is this: 1) You get scraps only from kegs bought before patch (this one is clear) 2) You only get scraps if you have also opened kegs before the patch (this is less obvious) 3) Free kegs are opened BEFORE bought kegs...
  18. spellshaper

I have received response from CDPR support about the scraps. And situation is this: 1) You get scraps only from kegs bought before patch (this one is clear) 2) You only get scraps if you have also opened kegs before the patch (this is less obvious) 3) Free kegs are opened BEFORE bought kegs...
  19. spellshaper

There is no popup about the scraps. It will automatically add bonus to your scraps. But I am sure. I didnt get any scraps for my kegs yet. :(
  20. spellshaper

You can get meteorite powder, if you play the that tutorial challenge again. You have to quit the game after that tho, if you dont want to lose it again :)
Top Bottom