Search results

+
  1. R

Tutorial? I had played a lot in the past is my stuff gone?

I played a lot in the past, today I updated and it's showing the tutorial? and I fear my collection may be all gone? I didn't play it all through the tutorial in case there might be something wrong with my account. Any help with this would be very much appreciated, and let me know if I should...
  2. R

Campaign Daily Resource Collecting & Tasks/Building

Campaign Daily Resource Collecting & Tasks/Building I think it would be cool to have Rocks appear around the map randomly that can provide ore when mined. You could make it required that you find or buy a pickaxe first. Maybe the rocks could have different amounts of ores possible and a...
  3. R

Burza Card

Burza Card {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/guJYQmq.png"} I had this on reddit but deleted it because everyone was negative. So just thought I'd post it here instead. I think this would be a fun ability personally. And clearly everyone would want him to have...
  4. R

Buyable Premium Animated Frames / Ex: Meteorite Frame

Buyable Premium Animated Frames / Ex: Meteorite Frame {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/6FN2ypX.gif"} I think something like this could be cool. Just frames with small animations of glowing effects or sparking particles. The cost could be either real money...
  5. R

Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden Not Playing Another When..

Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden Not Playing Another When.. Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden didn't play another when I used it to deal 2 damage on a Arachas Behemoth that had 1 armor and was damaged. I had 2 in the deck. Edit: I just tried this again today and it worked this time under the same...
  6. R

Display Current Rank + MMR For Opponent In Top Left Corner

Display Current Rank + MMR For Opponent In Top Left Corner I have seen some streamers that have mods of some kind that allow them to see these things but it seems like that should just be part of the game itself, and I am playing from XB1 so I cannot get those mods. here is a image that you...
  7. R

Daily Rewards Highlight Stuck At Previous Days Result

Daily Rewards Highlight Stuck At Previous Days Result When the daily rewards reset the chart doesn't always reset for some reason this has happened to me twice now both times the highlight got stuck at 66 rounds won from the day before. I think it fixes after another reset. When I click to show...
  8. R

Cards Stacking Over Each Other

Cards Stacking Over Each Other I had seen this a few times but I think I now know what is the cause. It appears to be happening when I am viewing a card that is being moved to a different row by my opponent. Then that card gets stuck behind all the others on it's new row.
  9. R

What Faction Do You Think Is The Strongest ATM?

What Faction Do You Think Is The Strongest ATM? I used to think it was Skelliage but after climbing the ranks now I'm pretty sure that Northern Realms is probably the strongest at the moment. It does take them having all the right cards but it seems to be the hardest faction for me to take down...
  10. R

XB1 Achievements With Wallpapers & In Game Rewards

XB1 Achievements With Wallpapers & In Game Rewards Xbox One Achievements with wallpapers would be really nice, I want to change my background to something related to Gwent. It would be cool if there was like 40 or so achievements with wallpapers for each to use. I also think that making...
  11. R

╔ PvP Mode Highlander ╗

╔ PvP Mode Highlander ╗ {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/lyWcafK.png"} Wins ● Winning a match would result in +1 points if the player you were facing had not won any matches before that. ● If you win and the player you were facing already earned points...
  12. R

Display Graveyard Cards Most Recently Added Over Graveyard

Display Graveyard Cards Most Recently Added Over Graveyard {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Ib3ktQx.png"} It would be very nice to have this feature and be able to just hover over the graveyards to see that cards info without having to go into it or into...
  13. R

Display The Last Played Card

Display The Last Played Card Would be great for premium special cards because it would give a chance to see the animation also would be nice to be able to just hover the card to see what it did without scrambling through the graveyard. I was thinking about the placement and I was thinking...
  14. R

Good Game Reward Notification is Off Screen

Good Game Reward Notification is Off Screen Good Game Reward Notification is Off Screen, Xbox One 1080pi screen set to 100% in the settings. (I haven't noticed anything else cut off the screen except these messages about getting the good game reward of the 5 materials.)
  15. R

Select the current active card when discard option pops up

Select the current active card when discard option pops up It would be nice if when the selector for the discard pops up if it would retain the currently selected card. I have usually already selected in before that pops up and then it's put back at the first card again. ed to move to the card...
  16. R

Buff Idea for Ragh Nar Roog and Drought

Buff Idea for Ragh Nar Roog and Drought So keep everything that they already do and add this ability to them. If an enemy is damaged by this weather effect 3 times in a row, Spawn 1 Lesser Fire Elemental on your side. Lesser Fire Elemental...
  17. R

Visual Bugs for Xbox One

Visual Bugs for Xbox One 1. Around one in 15 times weather effects wont show up they are just invisible. (Below is a image of this that was taken by a player on these forums, the mod mentioned it may have just been their client however if this specific one is affecting Xbox One then it's...
  18. R

Dol Blathanna Protector is not counting Ragh Nar Roog as a special card

Dol Blathanna Protector is not counting Ragh Nar Roog as a special card Dol Blathanna Protector is not counting Ragh Nar Roog as a special card used. (It might have the same problem with drought I don't know because I don't have that card.)
  19. R

10 Posts Tech Support Site Rule Change Suggestion

10 Posts Tech Support Site Rule Change Suggestion This is not a good rule and you guys should change it because many people don't have 10 posts of technical problems they are having maybe a few, but not 10 posts. I feel like it is making a lot of extra work for your Moderators because they have...
  20. R

Ideas: Holiday Events or just Events in general

Ideas: Holiday Events or just Events in general Events Ideas Big Bonus Day - Every time you open a keg you will get a random reward of these 5 different possible rewards. The percent is the chances you would have at getting that given reward. [1] 10 Scraps (50%) [2] 20 Scraps (20%) [3] 25 Ores...
Top Bottom