Search results

+
  1. P

Thronebreaker missing buttons Bug - cant save cant visit camp etc...

SAME HERE It did not occur anytime in the first Section 'Lyria' but after a couple of battles in the second section, I went to 'Camp' to check updates, adjust deck, then coming out, no action icons to open map, save and quit etc.
  2. P

Consume is the big thing now!

Michelazz I just started playing a monster consume deck, similar to yours; I've got a couple questions: Do you use Yennefer or Yennefer: Conjurer, and Regis or Regis: Higher Vampire? I had Renew but found it hard to get the golds I wanted in a draw. But, I haven't tried nekkers yet, that...
  3. P

Improvement Suggestions

RE finding a 'worthy' level-appropriate opponent. The algorithm currently sucks dog bones. I just played 4 matches with NO ROUND WINS because my opponents all had cards that easily scored 100 -200 points per round, while my best henstelt and 3 card NR combo gets me a big 26 points...
  4. P

King of Beggars Needs Full Refund Temporarily

I agree - I got KOB and found it underwhelming now. Also, the DAY BEFORE the update which gave more scraps from milling I milled 8 cards for half value, and deserve more scraps now - so waaah. I think a free gold card would be okay, thanks.
Top Bottom