Search results

+
  1. T

5 Winners and 5 Losers in the World of Post-Patch Golds

This is only true assuming the strengths stay the same. I think with the lack of gold protection, all gold card strengths will be buffed considerably, maybe a few shielded or armored ones upon deploy. There is no way any gold card would have a body below 7 str! I mean alzur's shouldn't be able...
  2. T

Fatigue System for Ranked Match

Fatigue System for Ranked Match I suggest a fatigue system for ranked match making. Something like this: Maximum of 5 to x-amount wins per leader then that leader gets banned till reset. Or maximum of 10 to x-amount of time per faction then faction gets banned till reset. For lower ranks, like...
  3. T

Here's to all the people..

Im sitting on 4000 scraps and 36 kegs, lol it would be a punch in the stomach if update is in Sep. :D
  4. T

Sigrdrifa Seems A Little Too Good

Any auto-include card is bad for the game in the long run.
  5. T

Yes, if we're going with the traditional definition of OP, I guess she isn't. But with OP I meant "too useful that it kills diversity" or simply auto-include. I think auto-include cards should be nerfed.
  6. T

I believe she is. A usage rate of 70% or more means yes, the card is op. But only cdpr truly knows if she is too good for the game, since they have the stats.
  7. T

Stuck at rank 19....

I once saw a player in the top 1000 with a record of 600+ wins and 700+ loss. So I don't think you need above 50% win rate to get to 4200. But I could be wrong, never been to 4k mmr.
  8. T

New Cards the Game Needs

I like some of the suggestions, but in my opinion they are not going to change things that much, just shuffle "viable" archetypes. I feel like it's the Leaders that is the biggest issue and they should be first in line for changes. All Leaders have to be versatile! Harald is too 1 dimentional...
  9. T

How long till I get to play people of my level again?

Levels don't mean much. I've beaten players 10 levels above me and lost brutally to players 10 levels below me.
  10. T

Fun (not best) decks?

Most fun deck I've played yet : NR Stennis/Natalis Core with an all machine unit cast except for 3 Kaedwani Support.
  11. T

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

You forgot Yen's 6 str, so he wins by 1 point.
  12. T

Gwent Board Mods

I like this. Although I'd prefer a soft blooming light in the middle so as to be easier on the eyes. I'll be interested in more designs in the future.
  13. T

Is "Carryover" the strongest tool in Gwent?

That's strange. I played more than 20 games today and I saw a lot of diversity, like seriously something like 4 ST, 5 MS, 2NG, 5 SK, 4 NR. And I had a below 50% winrate using a Radovid control deck. I thought the game was getting really balanced lately. Or maybe I just got lucky getting...
  14. T

Why Geralt: Igni needs to be Tweaked

No. Maerdrome, a bronze card, half of the time has more value than Igni. Atleast, in my experience.
  15. T

Your best "thefts"

I succubus'ed a 35 strength boosted Impera Brigade once at the second to the last turn. I got complemented by the opponent before the switch was made. He was up by 90+ while I was on 60 before the swing. Also, not really a steal, but one opponent gave me an SK Axeman via Operator. I got him...
  16. T

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

There were talks in the past 24-48 hours how NR aretuza machine hybrids were an answer to SKs so I tried it. The aretuzas did help control Bears and Axemens. I was delighted to see 7 win streak agains mostly SKs and went to bed. I woke up and met the most obvious answer from SK. Stammelfords...
  17. T

Mulligan Screen Doesn't go Away

I cannot exit mulligan screen Every now and then I cannot exit mulligan screen after a round causing me to lose cards 1 by 1 till i finally lose. I keep clicking "Finish Redrawing" and hope it finally works. Few times it works but then Im already down 3-4 cards. I have lost count on how many...
  18. T

Northern Realms OP

Nope! It takes time to set up machine archetypes. Triss + Alzur thunder can ruin an entire round for you. Better yet this silver card called Auckes wrecks you in 1 move too. In fact about half of my wins, wasn't necesarily due to the machine core concept, it's the...
  19. T

Northern Realms OP

My main deck is NR Foltest machine/kaedwani/shani/nenneke/witcher combo. I have a more or less 50% win rate. It's nowhere near Skellige.
Top Bottom