Search results

+
  1. L

Sabbath immune?

Sabbath immune? Make sabbath immune so neither play can buff/kill it. Easy counter play to it is just to play a high unit. As soon as sabbath touches the board hes mandraked :/
  2. L

Why is Werewolf immune?

Why is Werewolf immune? Not that im calling for a nerf but why is werewolf immune?
  3. L

Glorious Hunt -Discarding Self

Glorious Hunt -Discarding Self Thought is was a bug at first or I discarded it by accident. But nope if its 0-0 the card will discard itself. Causing me to lose :(
  4. L

Carryover fix

Carryover fix Please make carryover rurn end! Make abusing the coinflip go away! Fix it coinflip or nerf carryover please.
  5. L

Discard button

Discard button I know this is really noobish of me but I discarded a card by accident. So can you guys change it to triangle? I know this is very minor. Would be a slight improvement for clumsy players like me.?
  6. L

Revert Gold Weather Back to Three Damage

Revert Gold Weather Back to Three Damage Gold weather back to a three? Being able to play a card in anyrow indirectly nerfed it pretty hard..
  7. L

Next Game [Romance suggestion]

Next Game [Romance suggestion] With your next game can you guys please add a way to change your romantic interest. Im 70 hours in (PS4) and just finished the last wish quest and im stuck with Triss. Im really pissed right now.
  8. L

New Cards only for Casual on Release

New Cards only for Casual on Release Make new cards only available in casual mode no it takes away alot of frustration away from ranked/pro ladder players. Until cards become balanced. Just a idea theres another game I play that does this exact thing, they balance before they release it onto...
  9. L

Rank 20 Avatars

Rank 20 Avatars Can Rank 20 avatars become rank 19 Avatars? It will be a real reward for getting the gem plated rank icon. And hitting rank 20 in a month for alot of people kinda seems unrealistic.
  10. L

Premium and Normal Artefact Compression Swapped with Coral

Premium and Normal Artefact Compression Swapped with Coral Unpremium Coral spawning premium Artefact Compression. It doesn't happen every time but does happen a lot.
  11. L

Got Pro Ladder points in ranked

Got Pro Ladder points in ranked I qued up for ranked for a match but before the game loaded the person got disconnected from the game. And for winning via disconnection the game it showed the pro ladder screen and gave me points.
  12. L

Collection screen bugged

Collection screen bugged You can no longer use filter option on ps4. The cursor on the ps4 stays on the cards, so you cannot click on rarities,positions, or reverse order. Not game changing but kind of annoying.
  13. L

Ermion the selfish Avallach

Ermion the selfish Avallach The discard archtype really abuses this card drawing two cards for free and just discarding two raiders are morkvarg or olgeird whom all of them just respawn on the board which gives skellige two free cards with 0 punishment.
  14. L

Skirmishers the Bronze Ciri and Raiders the free 5-7 card

Skirmishers the Bronze Ciri and Raiders the free 5-7 card Is it me or does it feel like skirmishers are bronze ciri dashes. Round 3 they are becoming 14-15 bronzes that were also used the round previously and the round before that one. Can at least they have the veteran tag removed? They are...
  15. L

Visual Tweak for Transmuted Trios and Locked Units

Visual Tweak for Transmuted Trios and Locked Units I have two cool ideas. 1)When you have a trio transmuted they become one big card so you can see the whole image, and each individual will have their point in the top left but a little bit smaller. 2) When you lock or dshackles a transmuted...
  16. L

Change water hag!?!?

Change water hag!?!? WH having lacerate is very powerful.. Its to strong when added with carnthahir or however you spell his name. He can easily make lacerate a 20+ card.
  17. L

Reset account

Reset account Yeaaa.... Im a retard and actually milld all my and dont even have enought scrapes to make 10 cards.... But im real happy how this patch turned out, im was really pissed about last patch, about the whole weather and axeman combo and SK in general. But this patch I have no cards to...
  18. L

Dropping of Frames/FPS [Premium cards]

Dropping of Frames/FPS [Premium cards] During games when there is to many premium cards on the board my game starts to drop Frames and make the game laggy. I don't know whats causing the problem or if im lagging in general.
  19. L

Interesting Idea [Add lore]

Interesting Idea [Add lore] I was thinking to Adding Lore to some Legendary and Epic cards. I've played both Witcher 2(XB360)and 3(PS4), and I forgot some of the characters. The cards make the characters look very cool and interesting. (Exp.Vilgefortz, how does he tie into Nilfgaard.) The cards...
Top Bottom