Search results

+
  1. Pounc3e

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for mimicking.
  2. Pounc3e

^Punctual-minded ban. Not a good sign sir...
  3. Pounc3e

Some opinions about "Lockdown"

Not really, as you only get additional value IF second condition is met. They would just be locking without the second condition and can choose to either lock second round or not and save it for third round IF it goes badly for them. This ability rework of lockdown looks to be better imho.
  4. Pounc3e

Some opinions about "Lockdown"

Rework of Nilfgaard Lockdown ability: Order: Disable opponent's leader ability for duration of the round. If your opponent's leader has no Charges left or is on Cooldown, give Spying to an enemy unit, Spawn a Seditious Aristocrat on a row. Charge: 2. Provision: 15
  5. Pounc3e

Simpler version of stockpile, and new mechanic "Overload"

Siege Engine machines in NR are fine as is, no more nerfs or alters please. Only change Stockpile but leave Foltest's pride alone it is good now Price of Power is out and made it great and liking the archetype, NR Machines hasn't been meta since long ago.
  6. Pounc3e

Return of Full Moon but better?

Yes. The text does need work, as my intended thought process was that the token moves to the opposite row and not full moon. Also, when full moon is on an enemy row it transforms a random unit continuously after each turn it ticks down.
  7. Pounc3e

Return of Full Moon but better?

What do you guys think about a possible return of Full Moon but, as a 10 Provision Gold card and renamed to "Lycanthropy"?
  8. Pounc3e

^Ban for not adding in a full stop after the end of a complete sentence.
  9. Pounc3e

King Roegner Slight Improvement

This should not be row-locked as for example the melee row can very easily get full quickly especially in Northern Realms with the new Witcher card called Keldar and lose the chance for max value for this card which has to be played on Ranged row. So, in future, can this be changed to be played...
  10. Pounc3e

Premium option on iOS?

I would like an option on iOS for the premium cards to animate while waiting for the player's turn and so you don't have to keep touching the card in order for it to animate, it should be auto-on if put the option to.
  11. Pounc3e

Bluetooth Gamepad Thronebreaker Support?

Does Thronebreaker on iOS support Bluetooth game-pad (controller), as I have just bought one and it is non-responsive, any suggestions on how I could get my game-pad to work?
  12. Pounc3e

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I am wondering if armour can be without having any numbers on them and just damage the armour, what is the need of putting numbers on “armour” when it is just an armour for protection, the thickness of it, is of the material not body count... 1598355518 Also, the iOS device, animation is a bit...
  13. Pounc3e

Why the person above you should be doing what Simon says

So, What does Simon say?
  14. Pounc3e

...8 months later... ^ Ban for still playing this "ban [...] train", enough of this atrocity I say! New game let us play "Simon says", who's with me? :) ^^ Simon says, get off this thread and play with me on mine. Edited. -Drac
  15. Pounc3e

Drummond QueensGuard Buff

Berserk 3: Spawn a base copy of self and summon it in the same row. You really don't need for this bronze unit to have order attached, as just make it like Drummond Shieldmaiden since they are both being pulled by Cerys in this new patch. Plus, both Drummond Shieldmaiden and QueensGuard are...
  16. Pounc3e

Elven Swordmaster Buff

Order (Melee): Damage an enemy unit by 1. Cooldown: 2 Whenever you play an Elf. Increase damage by 1. If an Elf is removed from board decrease damage and cooldown by 1. EDIT: Order (Melee): Damage an enemy unit by 3. Cooldown: 2 Whenever you play an Elf. Reduce damage by 1. This is more...
  17. Pounc3e

Can we get the old Vandergrift sword ability :\

Bro, stop complaining and rebuild your deck according to your soldier archetype. Past is the Past. Old Vandergrift Ability is NOT coming back. Add a few knights... I don't know it is YOUR deck, make something work, experiment. Trial and Error.
  18. Pounc3e

Only engines

This has to be a joke right? I mean "only engines in ladder," erm.. so what? :shrug:
  19. Pounc3e

The solution to unitless decks as I see it.

I would not necessary say remove but a rework on Artifact(s) is suffice. Though, rework to what degree I have no clue on how to change Artifact(s) but, there is a few that came to mind which is an Artifact can only be activate if there is at least 2 units on the board, or if adjacent to 2 units...
  20. Pounc3e

KARDS

If you are not allowed to advertise here, then I am afraid that and can actually tell you - Kards is an incredible CCG to date. Fascinating when it is set in WWII and as a CCG too, this is a game which was made to be advertised and making it over here even better. Also, this will help up CDPR's...
Top Bottom