Search results

+
  1. Pounc3e

Return of Full Moon but better?

What do you guys think about a possible return of Full Moon but, as a 10 Provision Gold card and renamed to "Lycanthropy"?
  2. Pounc3e

King Roegner Slight Improvement

This should not be row-locked as for example the melee row can very easily get full quickly especially in Northern Realms with the new Witcher card called Keldar and lose the chance for max value for this card which has to be played on Ranged row. So, in future, can this be changed to be played...
  3. Pounc3e

Premium option on iOS?

I would like an option on iOS for the premium cards to animate while waiting for the player's turn and so you don't have to keep touching the card in order for it to animate, it should be auto-on if put the option to.
  4. Pounc3e

Bluetooth Gamepad Thronebreaker Support?

Does Thronebreaker on iOS support Bluetooth game-pad (controller), as I have just bought one and it is non-responsive, any suggestions on how I could get my game-pad to work?
  5. Pounc3e

Why the person above you should be doing what Simon says

So, What does Simon say?
  6. Pounc3e

Drummond QueensGuard Buff

Berserk 3: Spawn a base copy of self and summon it in the same row. You really don't need for this bronze unit to have order attached, as just make it like Drummond Shieldmaiden since they are both being pulled by Cerys in this new patch. Plus, both Drummond Shieldmaiden and QueensGuard are...
  7. Pounc3e

Elven Swordmaster Buff

Order (Melee): Damage an enemy unit by 1. Cooldown: 2 Whenever you play an Elf. Increase damage by 1. If an Elf is removed from board decrease damage and cooldown by 1. EDIT: Order (Melee): Damage an enemy unit by 3. Cooldown: 2 Whenever you play an Elf. Reduce damage by 1. This is more...
  8. Pounc3e

Solution on No Unit Decks

- Second Edit: Amount of engines that remove in Gwent especially from Crimson Curse Expansion makes you wonder what is the need of Specials, as Engines can remove certain enemy unit(s). To move forward in the game, I personally think it is best we rid of Specials in its entirety BUT Artifact(s)...
  9. Pounc3e

Leader - Dettlaff Van Der Eretein Ability Weak?

Analysis: Pre-Hotfix: Dettlaff Van Der Eretein - Very Good but apparently "OP" - Charge: 3 Brouver - Does the same though does damage by 2 and boost by 2 for both allied and enemy units, - Charge: 3 After-Hotfix: Dettlaff Van Der Eretein - Very G...*Cough* - Charge: 3 Eithne - Does the same...
  10. Pounc3e

Fauve Tutor Reduced Provision + Strength?

Should not this card be better to have a provision cost of about 7-8 and with a strength of 1, as surprisingly enough this card can still achieve great value and tempo. If you would combine this with any nature card, though let us say a Nature Special "Water of Brokilon" and it summons both the...
  11. Pounc3e

Completely New 1 Round? Or New Game Mode?

An idea; remove 3 rounds, as since Gwent is all about points slapping, you could do 1 round only and whoever reaches the highest, wins the entire game. This may as well solve the coin-flip issue. Or have this idea as a new game mode to play on?
  12. Pounc3e

Improvement to Ancient Foglets?

Improvement to Ancient Foglets? I have been playing with Ancient Foglets lately and noticed that it boosts by 1 whenever there is a Fog on the board, though if 3 Fog is on the board, the Ancient Foglet would still boost by 1, so to improve, could Ancient Foglets boosts by 3 for how many fog is...
  13. Pounc3e

Alzur's Double-Cross needs slight improvement?

Alzur's Double-Cross needs slight improvement? After having playing with this Silver card for quite some time, I noticed that it pulls your spy, however, I don't see any problems with it pulling your spy but in future could the Alzur's Double-cross boost the highest bronze or silver non-spying...
  14. Pounc3e

Runestone Silver Card within different Factions - A Slight Rework?

Runestone Silver Card within different Factions - A Slight Rework? I have an suggestion for the Runestones not only in Northern Realms but in other factions as well, as the ability currently for these Runestones is not that interesting or even get much play, competitively either but could be...
  15. Pounc3e

Shoop dressed up as Santa Claus for on or around Christmas Day? Heheh :D

Shoop dressed up as Santa Claus for on or around Christmas Day? Heheh :D Just a thought came to mind,.would it be nice to have Shoop dressed up as Santa, like wearing a Santa hat or full costume outfit < may be too much so forget this idea, and do you think CDPR would make this possible, as an...
  16. Pounc3e

Statistics/History - A add-on to the game?

Statistics/History - A add-on to the game? I feel Statistics should be implemented in the Gwent card game instead of third party ex.(Gwent Up etc..), as for how many matches/games you played, it would show your winrate ratio, wins, lost, draws, and matches played for the overall. What do you...
  17. Pounc3e

The Problems that lie with Carry overs, is it good or bad for the game?

The Problems that lie with Carry overs, is it good or bad for the game? The Problems that lie with Carry overs, is it good or bad for the game? I have a suggestion on this topic, however, One Consume unit in general, which will be the focus, and that is Ekimmara. In this current and previous...
  18. Pounc3e

Renew into Blue dream? Only in your dreams! :D

Renew into Blue dream? Only in your dreams! :D I know this won't happen but like to share my opinion on how this would work. So, basically if the opponent played all or one Gold unit on the board, once you destroy one of his Gold unit(s), then you Blue Dream into that Gold in the opponent's...
  19. Pounc3e

Damage/Curse Archetype - More Improvement Suggestions?

Damage/Curse Archetype - More Improvement Suggestions? Since the recent new patch, the curse and damage self archetype have gotten quite a buff with added new cards, to help find its way into competitive play. However, from this change I feel, improvements could be provided to make it a...
  20. Pounc3e

CDPR, Battle of the Machines Archetype, all factions Approach? :)

CDPR, Battle of the Machines Archetype, all factions Approach? :) This would really bring a whole new level of experience, and an awesome way to play Gwent and to a card game too. With factions each getting machine cards soon in Bronze, Silver, and possibly Gold, then we could be heading into...
Top Bottom